<body>

I am back @ 06 July, 2009


Ok so hello my dearies. I am back from somewhere on earth. I don't wanna tell you bleah. Only Shalini & Co. knows, hahahahahahahahaha. And so me was suppose to catch drag me to hell with my girls but then I went to somewhere on earth so I didn't had the chance to catch it with them. So I'd catch Harry Potter with Shalini when it's realeased into the office box. :)

Did nothing much over @ somewhere on earth, so I wasn't really tired. Came back and post, and decided to change Blogskin as well cos' I was getting sick and tired of the previous one and many people are currently using it so, yeah, had a change of style for awhile now. Hahahaha, happy am I. I know lah this sounds abit stupid and irritating rightsxz. Don't have to continue reading if you ain't happy with me, just leave, no one's forcing a gun at your head forcing you to stay on or read on. :)

School again tomorrow. I really wonder how lessons will be like given the new timetable, seriously. It looks horrifying and scary to me somehow uh. :/
Double periods are really alot now. Stupid irritating bitch, it's super damn shag and tiring. I can imagine everyone sleeping in class except for those nerdy ones during double periods. I mean like what, you expect us to give full attention for double periods? No way. For the first period or most, yes we will give. But after that, I don't think anyone else will because we'll all feel sleepy and tired and teachers will start screaming their lungs out telling us to go wash our faces or whatever that has ever happened during 2N1's double periods.

Ok and now I can finally upload pictures using Mozilla Firefox in Blogger. :)
It's been sometime since I've last uploaded using Mozilla Firefox because of problems leisxz.
I'm finally getting sleepy now, F I N A L L Y you idiot. Took me such a long time man.
How I wish I could just sleep in for the whole day and not wake up without seeing any conflicts.
I seriously hate facing conflicts every now and then and people will come up to me and start yelling away how difficult their problems are and blah blah blah blah blah. It's irritating at times you know, really. Go try it yourself.

I remember that I'm suppose to collect my specs today, but I'd prolly ask mum or dad to get it for me since I'm lazy and sleepy and tired and shag now and I need to sleep soon because my eye lids are just going to shut down anytime from now ok. :)