reminiscences
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012
May 2012
July 2012
August 2012
September 2012
December 2012
January 2013
February 2013
March 2013
April 2013
May 2013
June 2013
July 2013
August 2013
September 2013
October 2013
November 2013
December 2013
January 2014
February 2014
March 2014
April 2014
May 2014
June 2014
July 2014
August 2014
September 2014
October 2014
November 2014
December 2014
▼
▼
▼
Hello welcome. Navigations are the ▼ above. Blogskin best viewed in mozilla firefox.
Hello there. :)
My name is
Jovell
, but you can call me Jo. 19. 24/07 Republic Polytechnic
P.s - Not your future scientist.
Twitter
AskFm
Facebook
Do more of what makes you happy. © Layout coded by
materialisti-c
. Inspirations from
clueless
's
blogskin.
▲
Hectic day
@ 07 July, 2009
Hello lovely dearies. How has school/work been for you all today? Hope you've enjoyed your day for those at school especially, really fun and great! :D
Anyway, stop crapping and back to the main topic lah ok. :) As usual, got up @ 6am because Daddy says he's fetching us to school instead of us going on our own like any normal day. Tried his new car, quite shiok anyway. Then reached school like say around 7:05pm? Was walking in with June uh. We crapped about some stuffs, sent her to her class and I went up myself.
Reached class and then I wondered, I thought Hendrick and some others would be inside already? How come today nobody one? The classroom lights and fans were off, there wasn't much air inside, till I opened the door then I saw people there already, just that Hendrick and Benny as usual, pranking people, really making me laugh my ass off sometimes. So I was the only girl in class, I was running all over doing some crazy stuffs, really don't know what I was trying to do this morning uh.
Then Shalini came in and asked,
WHY NO ELECTRICITY AH?!?!
The rest all laughed as well. Super hilarious I tell you.
National Anthem and blah blah blah. And then I realised I forgot to bring my History file after temeprature taking! I panicked like siao. Cos' I don't wanna sit on the floor, neither do I want her to deduct my points that I've earned hard for this few months, so I went to photocopy the papers during recess, borrowed the papers from Adnan instead of the rest cos' most of them didn't have it. Heng ah. :) Ok so let's see, hmmmm, about lessons right?
Mother Tongue
was nothing. Me was feeling very super damn cold, I don't know why. My stomach started to give me problems again like how it did last week. :( Teacher told me to move in front, I didn't want to because I couldn't move at all. If I move an inch, it'll hurt more. So I'd rather I just sit there and listen to the teacher talk and asking questions. Listened to the passage since most of us didn't bring our 2B books cos' no one told us to do so. Me never got questioned, never,
ji lucky yi xia!
Then Shiyuan there, keep laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh, then I follow then become crazy. Entertainment service good right, I know, hahahahahahahahaha. Bell rang, next class tyvm.
Now
Mathematics
. God, lesson was pretty dry and shag. But we were definitely paying attention! :)
Chit-chat with Daliah, then did some revision by teacher, plus some additional homeworks by teacher as well. And Ms Boey wasn't in class today, :( The entire class was really silent. Everyone kept asking where's Ms Boey and stuffs. We really miss her alot though, sigh. Nothing much for Maths, because no one had the time to talk. Everyone was studying and writing and giving their fullest attention for the lesson so, yeah. Pretty boring huh.
Recess
, finally! We waited so long eh. Went down and photocopied the papers immediately in case I forget them or what. Then headed to buy food because my stomach was grumbling, teeeeeheeeee.
Ate and I was the first to finish, aiyah I'm always the first to be done in eating when I'm with them.
Then Hendrick came over and disturbed me like nobody's business at all. I was thinking about alot of things again, then I controlled my tears because there were people in front of me. Went back to the classroom to relax for awhile.
History
wasn't really a drag today. This term much more people are paying attention to Ms Wylde's lesson. And it's getting more and more interesting with everyone participating in every activity instead of the usual people. You'll get bored sometimes eh. So, everyone was copying alot of notes, especially those who were sitting on the floor. My hands were aching after copying so much things. From World War One to when this happened when that happened, but well, me managed to absorb everything that she taught today, better than the previous times where I'll doze off lah oi. :)
Geography
was slack. Mr Nurudin took our class! And he's got hair on his head now, and he claims that we remembered wrongly that he dosen't wear spectacles. Ya lah like real only, stupid people then believe. And they were crazy over him saying he's hot and everything and blah blah blah and even wanted to take a nice handsome picture of him but too bad, they've failed! Hahahas, me was laughing away with Daliah and Farhana, really super damn hilarious okay! You should have seen those ugly scenes on what we did to him, really. :D
I.T
was plain boring. So was
Values Education
because it was double period okay. So damn shag. Listened to Nobody by Wondergirls at the end of the lesson, nice though. :) Optical Shop called me, but I couldn't answer because Mrs Lu was looking at me the entire time so, I got Mum to call them instead, I sms-ed her lah. My spectacles are ready for collection! Yay. Shall take them tomorrow instead. Too tired and lazy today eh.
Dismissed and off I went with Anjali. Was thinking again on the way outta school, my mind was occupied with alot of things. Even when Anjali talked to me, I was in a whirl. Just what you want Jovell? Make up your mind please.
Went to
POSB
with her, stupid rich woman, haha! And then headed for
BreadTalk
to buy bread to munch on. :) Chit-chat alot of rubbish stuffs on the bus, and then Sikai called again. He cut his hair! HAHAHA, me cannot wait to see, cannot wait to laugh also, I sound so bad anyway. Walked all the way home, and finally, blogged. Took me minutes to type this post out, my fingers are shouting for help now, poor thing eh.
I've got Mathematics tuition @ 6:30pm later on. So freaking tired already lah asshole. Looks like a torture. But never mind because I pledged to study hard this term, don't wanna let Dad and Mum down anymore. :)
Ok lah, I need a shower. I smell like
!@#$%^&*()_+)(*&^%$#@!
now. :( Haisxz.
Till here love. I'll be back tonight like say around 8:30pm? Depends lah, I'm really tired today.
So sorry peeps! And my posts are long enough right? :D
I love you!
<3