
So hello. Im back from watching
Harry Potter & the half blood prince, Im back from watching the dance festival at Lorong 7 this morning, Im back from Grandmama's place, Im back from everything. :) So yeah, start off with yesterday first yes? Pretty long I must say. Let's see now.
After showering and everything, me left the house at 12:50pm, and walked all the way to the bus stop which took me 10 minutes. I told you when Im happy I'd reach my destination faster.
Then met Anjali there and I started laughing non-stop, seriously damn hilarious can or not. Then bus-ed down to Toapayoh Interchange to wait for Shalini & Farhana. Walked around, saw OAC people and talked to them. Studied the damn MRT map cos' we had nothing better to do. Shalini arrived first, so to the stairs while waiting for Farhana to come. Gossiped, talked, scream, shout and everything else and Farhana finally came lah oi.
Trained down to Somerset first. Eh it was still early. Ate Macdonalds, then blah blah blah. lazy to elaborate much uh. Photos yes, but not now alright? Heh. Harry Potter took 3 bloody hours. But overall 4/5. :) Much pleased with this one, and there was a 2012 Movie Trailer. God, and there's a website, Im watching it after this,
www.2012-movie.net Lol.
So yeah, someone died, dont wanna tell you who. Then all trained home aftermath. Trained back to Toapayoh with Anjali, then sent her to the bus-stop while me took 238 down to Kim Keat to meet Annabel & Menda for dinner.
Got emotional for awhile and so on. Took pictures and went back to Grandmama's place and sleep. Got up @ 9 plus today, went to see Sheereen dancing just outside the house. Hahahaha.
Then lunch-ed, mum came and fetch us home. Had tuition and came here to blog, tadah.
Sorry luh ok. I'm very lazy now plus very sleep. I've still got homeworks waiting for me. :(