<body>

Happy 10th month, Jolie Lim Li Ying! @ 11 July, 2009

Why is this happening, why is this so. Why everything?

Hello so me is back again. It's like 11:44pm now. My favourite juniors have already gone home. :(
There's like, 3 of them staying over now. And it's already driving me up the wall, hahahaha.
Ok not so bad lah. They're still okay, not like the others, noisy like some shiatsxz only you know.
I'll prolly be able to get some sleep only like say around 1 plus in the morning later on? And I forgot to mention, Yao cheated my feelings you know or not! :( He promised he'll stay till 8 plus going 9, then he left at 6 plus, wahlaooooooooo wasted. Plus they were going head over heels about Kim & Olivia, they were saying that they're hot and blah blah blah. Samuel keeps asking me for their numbers. Me be bad person this time, don't wanna give him. Heh.

I wanna change Blogskin. Sorta getting sick of this one now also. But I can't seem to find any suitable one as well, sigh. I've been looking around for 3 days in Blogskins but I still can't find.
Ah I'm not gonna give it. I shall continue finding. Gotta ask around for email address for blogs soon. Really wanna private it up so much now, I don't know why either, sigh again.

My cousin is so absent minded. Serious. She left her bag here, see that? With her school homework and books inside somemore. How nice rightsxz. Plus I don't even think she realise her bag is missing, even up till now when she's at home. She'll prolly just lie down and fall asleep, and wake up the next day realising she can't find her homeworks and she'll go, WHERE'S MY HOMEWORK. If I'm there I'll laugh like some siao zha bor, really. :) I know I sound so bad right, but that's me so, hahahaha.

Imma still searching for a blogskin, stupid crap. Be back soon. :D