Ok hi. The joke has ended, it has been carried out way too far. My day was damn long, something happened towards the end of the day. But forget it, I don't wanna mention anything. And ya so that's my day. Bad news for readers again. I'm gonna be gone for sometime again, not really missing in action, but more of making my mood back to the way it is. I have been down the entire day today, except for some mere minutes. But never mind. And
FOR ANY KAYPOH WHO WANTED TO KNOW, I wasn't the one who wrote the letter. And I didn't even know there was such a letter today. -.-' It was their prank.
Inside me are all tears waiting to come out. Let's wait for tonight then. And I can't believe I received all 3 sms at one go, really.
Gone for sometime, I'll miss you
orangepaperhearts! :(
Anything, text/call, I'll reply/answer. But if you wanna remind me about today then forget it. But if you wanna make me laugh, then just call! :)