<body>

:D @ 26 July, 2009

So hello people. HAHAHAHAHA.

I'm totally worn-out now. Since Friday until today, which is a Sunday. I've been going out and celebrating my birthday and other people's birthday as well. I'm very very very tired already. So Friday was sucha blast, alot of bashes from different people. And of course I know who has done what, I'm not stupid uh. But never mind, I shall ignore, what for bother eh. Waste time only.

Photographs are with alot of other people. I didn't have any time to take photos at all the entire time. I was busy running up and down like some crazy idiot, screaming my lungs out, as though I'm about to get killed or something. My towel got taken away in the end, more than 6 pieces of cake smashed on my face in total, flour all over my body after school @ Toapayoh Park. Somebody got more flour than me, rahhhhhhh.
The rest soon left, so left 5 of us there. Shiyuan, Me, Anjali, Sikai & Vanessa. We all sat on the high rocks and sun tan and everything. Talked about alot of things, super funny as well as super sad.

I have tons of photos with me now. Everyone either sent them to me, bluetooth them to me or tagged me in Facebook. And I look taller in some photos you know you know! :D I miss Ms Boey alot alot alot alot alot alot right now, seriously. I want her back to teach us Mathematics lah! :(

Ok I'm tired. Gotta jet to edit photos laaaaa. 1 more post to my 1000th post. :) happy.
bye.

I'VE GOT ONE OF MY BIRTHDAY WISH COME TRUE!

I miss you ley. :D