<body>

Crap. @ 19 July, 2009

So ignore the previous post. Maybe I've thought it through, but all I really wanna do now is concentrate and study hard, get good grades for dadddy/mummy/brother/aunties/uncles/grandparents/cousins and everyone else. And most important of all, you.

I was doing the chinese homework given on Thursday, and then I realize that my chinese suck like some shit only. Me really need to brush up on it. As well as my other subjects too, really sucking like shit. My mind was mixing up my studies and feelings and emotions and whatever that I can think of. I just simply couldn't concentrate any further already by then.
Then there was this something inside telling me,

"Jovell Hoh, can you just like study for once and for all and get good grades then you can cry/jump/scream/shout/yell/smile/be hyper/whatsoever you can think of for all you want."

"You think by doing this it'll get any better? It'll only affect your studies and grades as well as your emotions and mood for each lesson you have everyday in school."

That few lines have been stuck up in my head for sometime now. I can't seem to get it out. Perhaps it's someone else's way of telling me to study hard first, telepathy I guess, or not?
But it's alright, I know I've got to move on someday, it's only the time that matters to me now.
Because it dosen't seems to me that I've got much time left on hand, not to mention my brains.
My cells are being fried up and I think there ain't much memory left in my pink brains. Can someone buy a bigger one for me? I need more space to think, more space for everything, sigh.
Now I do know that's crap, I really do, trust me.

Hmmm let's see so school's starting again tomorrow which means Monday Blues definitely. Trying not to get the blues every Monday because it seriously sucks. But then again, I need to find something to make me laugh early in the morning to avoid the blues, seriously. I shall ask Brian to do so, talk about it tomorrow uh. :)

Anyway, imagine just having a busy hectic school life ahead of you, with the daily homeworks piling up heavily day after day like as though the teacher's have nothing better to do, especially the weekend homeworks which are supposed to be done and submitted through Moodle. Sleeping in class is another thing, when the teacher will either walk up to your table and give it a hit or shout your name across the class just to wake you up, when things just dosen't seems to go the right way when you want them to for few days, when you see the lessons are boring and shag. All these really brings the week down.

Hey, look on the other side.

With all your classmates and friends around, you'll never get bored. Especially when it comes to recess and you'll laugh and joke and play and jump and hop all around the classroom like stupid. Really enjoy those moments much. :) Playing pranks on the teachers, ahem ahem*.