
Ok so nothing much to update today. Im seriously very tired now, very sleepy, my eyelids are going to shut off any moment now. But too bad, I've still got my chinese composition undone. Crap. I need to get it done. Mrs Woo called me on the bus when I was having my nice sleep eh! :( Sad. It took me sucha long time to get a nice sleep and then she called from nowhere.
School again tomorrow. Another long day. Today super cold, regretted forgetting to bring my jacket out of the house. I was shivering all the way after school. I finally got home around 7 plus. Plus I didn't get kidnap, but I got followed home instead. Idiot, nothing better to do than follow me home. I will kick him if it wasn't for my maid lah lol. Forget it.
Even until now it's still cold like siaosxz. :( I still gotta rush out my homework homework you know or not, it's only a Monday now and everything is piling up like nobody's business eh.
Daddy & Mummy are both outskirts. :( Mummy left to find Daddy @ Genting Highlands lah oi. I very jealous can or not. I wanna go on a holiday too! But you know I'll miss someone if I go. :) Awwwwwwwwwww. I don't want tell you who eh, cannot is it. Loooooool.
Now, I shall fly and go. I wanna take my shower, then do my work then call the person who says Imma pig hahahahaha. :) Happy guessing laaaaaaa oi. bye.