<body>

Bitch @ 06 July, 2009

Ok so Imma using the laptop to blog right now so there ain't any nice pretty pictures for you guys to see now, hahahahaha. Sorry lah, I just woke up also right, what can you expect me to do. The computer's also another piece of shit, it takes forever to log me into Live Messenger and takes even longer to get me on the net. :( And it takes me only like what, less than 5 minutes to get everything up on this laptop? Nice right, because sometimes I don't really have the patience to wait lah ok.

So, school starts again tomorrow, I know I've repeated this upteen times, shut up. A brand new week again, a brand new chapter to learn for various subjects again and etc. :)
Hopefully, nothing bad happens this week. I only pray for something, and I'm not telling you now. Angry right? HAHAHAHA.
Wah shit, I'm currently talking to Hendrick on Messenger now. 5N2 is on Leave Of Absence, ohmygod. Ok never mind, god bless you all alright. :D
Double periods tomorrow I think, haven't check the timetable for tomorrow, lazy lah dey.
And I definitely must bring my books no matter how heavy it is, because it sucks big time when your name gets to the teachers, especially when you're a councillor and they'll keep repeating that you should have set a good example and blah blah blah blah and I'll get irritated.

I am damn bored right now. Shalini called me just now, actually it's returned my call, hahahaha. She said the movie was not really scary, hahaha. Not really long talk cos' I was in the middle of eating my dinner so, hahaha, yeah. Talked for a minute plus and then hung up already, cos' she seemed she's in a rush or something? Heh.

Dad and Mum are currently out in their own twosome world without me and my brother, so bad right. Never mind lah Jovell, be understanding abit can. Adulst also need their own romantic world sometimes. :) Sounds so stupid talking to myself on my own blog, crap.
Ok lah, I wanna go roam the net already, go find some other games to play, getting borerd alr. Currently listening song through the earpiece through the laptop, so damn freaking funny can.

/edited @ 10:05 pm.


Ok lah fine lah I can't get to sleep now. :( And there's like what, school tomorrow? Sigh sigh sigh.
Melvyn will be back from his Medical Leave, and Akarachai will be back from his Leave Of Absence.
And there you have it, a whole renuion of 2N1, I know this sounds lame and stupid, pardon me tyvm.
But honestly speaking, I do miss the class playing True or Dare together, playing all sorts of rubbish things, bonding, disturbing the teachers and everything. :) Really makes me smile.
Especially when you have almost three quarter of the class who are damn freaking funny jokers trying to make you laugh in every single way that they can think of. I really appreciate such a class, haha.

Physical Education has changed to Wednesdays and Fridays. Means no more Tuesdays and Thursdays. Sad case luh, because I'm always looking forward to Physical Education periods. But not now because it's on Wednesdays and Fridays. Some should understand why, some should not. Plus lessons now are double double doudle. I hate term 3's timetable! SHIT.

And guess what.


It's double period of Values Education tomorrow! :( Like what, we just had double period last week and now this week we have it too?!?! Am I suppose to call this fair or unfair or what? Pissed off. Some weird timetable which has double periods every single day can kill, irritating only. -.-

And you, yes you idiot. Don't freaking judge me by the way I behave. Judge yourself before judging me, I seriously hate people like your types, only know how to talk behind people's back. Why not talk in front of me? Confront me lah. Don't dare uh. Don't dare then don't talk so much. Don't go round spreading shit rumours, because when my limit's up, you'll get hell from me, trust me. I'll get pissed off easily nowadays, don't try and bloody hell spoil my school days mood. I'll get back at you shall you do that bitch! Just do what you wanna do and leave me alone! I don't need you here! I've got tons of friends out there instead of you, idiot.

Ok I wanna go sleep soon. And Sikai's still on the phone with me! It's been days, hahahaha!

HAHA BYE. SEE YOU DEARIES IN SCHOOL TOMORROW, LOVE YOU ALL.