
Yeahyeah. I know I know. My apologies for blogging at this time, it's really sorta late now.
So after the previous post before this, I went to take a half an hour's nap before heading out to buy the rest of my brother's birthday party's stuffs. I spent 4 whole hours doing everything with my Mum and Uncle. Dad was busy calling people for things so, hahahahaha.
So firstly, headed down to Katong first to buy all the Barbecue stuffs. Secondly, went down to Icon Minimart for the orange syrup, drinks and beers, thirdly, down to Caltex to buy Ice, fourthly, down to Hougang Mall to buy the birthday boy's pretty chocolate birthday cake which is damn freaking yummy from Four Leaves. :) So nice can, plus I chose it! Hahahahaha. Fifthly, went to fix Uncle's car cables cos' it was sorta loose and then blah blah blah.
Home after everything else. It was alreayd 15:40pm by the time I was home and by the time everything was done. I came into my room and then the whole room was a total upside down world that I've never seen before. The only thing not being moved in my room is my blanket, and that's all. Damn funny hao ma, plus even up till now, 8:48pm, I have like, 8 guys in my room, no should be, 8 very noisy loud bombastic guys, excluding me. So it's as well as knowing I'm the only girl and only teenager in my room, the only 14 years old idiot, hahaha, chey bhb only. Heh.
So far, there are :
- Grandfather.
- Daddy.
- Mummy.
- My maid, Aunty Fe.
- Sherwin, Maid's nephew.
- Brother.
- Myself.
- Aunty June
- Aunty Julia.
- Uncle Augustine.
- Wenkai's Dad.
- Wenkai's Mum
- Abel.
- Amos.
- Gerald.
- Samuel.
- Wei Cheng.
- Yao.
- Olivia.
- Kim.
- Zachary.
- Tabitha.
- Mikayla.
- Camilia.
- Marcus.
- Marco.
- Mesakh.
- Wesley.
- Zheng Yang.
- And many others.
Seriously too many people until I can't remember who came. And guess what. My heartless juniors remembered me because I once scolded them alot when I was in Primary 6. They asked me why. And I said because it was my final year scolding them before I graduate after PSLE. Then they all had a good laugh. Water balloons, I was innocent and they hit me with the water balloons. Pathetic me, I got wet all over from top to toe. So I was bored while sun-tanning so I called entertainer to entertain me for awhile. Plus he was gaming, wahlaooooooo. Crap crap crap alot, talked about a thousand and one things, then hung up and went in to eat. :)
Played, ran, walk, sing, dance, then finally had the birthday cake. Sang song, cut cake, eat cake, then wahlao rain lah stupid dog. :(
So I came here to blog cos' I realise I haven't really blogged today, not a proper one instead. Haha. So Amos and Abel fought, those 2 brothers, forever one lah. So me so kind right, go help.
HAHAHAHA. And yao cheated my feeling wahlao crap, hahahahahaha.
Ok tired, I need a shower. Bye.