
Hellooooooooooo mental retards & 1 super lazy pig.
♥
School's been sucha super long & tiring day today I guess. Mrs Tan gives us homework as though as she's giving out free flyers. Tests have been appearing from nowhere and teachers are asking us to revise this revise that and all. Really such an idiot I tell you, pisses me off sometimes uh.
Today was exactly no exception as well eh.
The homeworks piling up like the Eiffel Tower again as usual. Headed for school early in the morning, just to finish up English, crap right. Then the pig was still on the sofa resting, hahahahahaha. Somehow there were national day songs, super gross voices yucks.
Feel asleep after National Anthem & Pledge Taking, was super tired already. So yeah, I went to dream for awhile.
2N2 came in for Mother Tongue and then it became super noisy. Woke me up from my sleep. Saw the pig beside me sleeping, so fast. I was so tired until I didn't know he came in, you see lah.
Went through the teset paper. Eh wahlao lucky got re-test I tell you, if not I die, 20 marks eh, want me fail is it. Loooool. Completed the corrections before handing it up and then walked round the whole class to wake myself up, was very sleepy alrd.
Maths was another bitch. Wasted my whole damn time trying to figure the stupid formulae. -.-
Bet my brain cells got fried up after that I tell you. Make me go round in circles for some stupid 45 minutes. Wasted my time only, crap. Recess was boring, I ate like some pig, ok fine Imma pig.
Ah whatever. Don't laugh not funny hor.
Geography test, not as difficult as I thought. Unlike someone, kept complaining to me it was difficult and all, got freaking irritated and yelled back at her. Serve her right lah please. Eh if you know who I'm talking about keep quiet, :) Then slacked for awhile and went to check answers cos' we weren't really sure of it. Then we went aiya here aiya there because we were careless and blah blah blah. This is where my headache starts to act up from nowhere. :(
I.T was boring. I catch totally no ballsxz what teacher was talking about. I was having sucha terrible headache, my eyes were bloodshot for a moment, plus I was already lost in the lesson. Because you know I needed someone there. :) Then did the quiz, surprisingly I got 10/10 when I didn't even pay attention. It's always like this luh. Funny dumb idiot retarded asshole eh.
And the rest of the day's lessons was full of shit. Trust me, but that excludes after school luh. I slept for half an hour during Values Education's first period. So freaking shiok I tell you. I was having sucha nice and pretty and yet sweet dream and then brian koh that idiotic son went to wake me up! He knocked my head then say, OI MY MOTHER. Then I got up, crap. :(
Ate after school with Shiyuan the pig (L), Sikai, Anjali, Vanessa & Stallon. Was super full after that. Annabel kept asking me questions that I am lazy to answer because everyone else know already, lol. Ate then the pig took my phone and ran outta school somehow leaving his bag with me. Then I walked out to retrieve back my super nice phone. :D Pig had to cross the road so yeah, awwwwww. Bus came within 3 minutes, fast much. Crapped on the bus like siao I tell you, really some noisy bunch of people.
Bus-ed home with Anjali. Before that, called the pig and told him something ley, HAHAHA. ♥
Took my short nap on the bus again because I was too tired, same goes for Anjali. Totally knocked out already. This time no one called me when I slept, happy like siao can or not.
Alighted the bus and walked all the way home. Took a shower & came to bloggggggggggggggggg. Gotta go revise for Science test after this, tomorrow got test lah crap.