<body>

Ages. @ 04 July, 2009

. (I want many presents love.)

Ya lah so I can finally upload pictures, because I changed browser to blog this time, heh. :)
And it's better anyway, because I think Blogger is undergoing maintenance from time to time now so it isn't all the time that we bloggers can all upload photos everyday. Ok I think I am crapping much here right? Let's just get to the topic lah hor? :)

Ok so mathematics tuition today was pretty fast. I managed to absorb a many and one things as well, much more better than all the previous few lessons, really. So it's much more easier for me to continue doing mathematics question in class without having to trouble the teachers lah. :D
Chee Hao called me during the last 10 minutes of my mathematics tuition today. He was crapping all the way, super damn stupid you know! And they thought I was still frustrated over the previous incident when I wasn't. I mean like what, you expect me to be gloomy and moody for so many days because of that? No way. I still want to carry on every single friendship I have now. For I ended 2 with some ungrateful idiots. -.-

I guess it's been a pretty long time since I've last posted so long at Blogger right? Sigh. Let's see.
School is tiring nowadays because there's no more holidays. Have been writing down pages of notes every lesson/period and trying to memorise this and that and almost everything. Books in your bags are definitely heavy, especially textbooks like Mathematics & History. Not forgetting all your big ring files with stacks of worksheets with ticks and crosses in red marks. Teachers scolding you because it's either you didn't bring your materials for that lesson, or you've been talking too much in class, or you ain't paying attention to him/her, or you distrupted his/her lesson, or when he/she asks you question you don't know how to answer.

I mean, if the teachers wants us to study well, why can't they just give each and everyone of us a little more time each cos' the holidays are just over. We obviously haven't really adapted to the current school situation yet, especially when there's H1N1 all over the place, even in the air as well. Not moving from class to class is difficult to restrain. You'll see people walking around the classroom or corridors after every 45 minutes or so, I'm serious what, you see for yourself.

Life hasn't been that great either. Sleepless nights and tons of homeworks waiting to be done.
Family has finally silenced down, not much quarellings and shoutings over the rooms and all. I feel so much peaceful, at least I can do things with a peace of mind without having to frustrate over all those little trivial matters that affects my work, or rather myself I guess. -.-

Ok enough of all these stupid craps, I am just bored lah. :D
Blog again another time, ciao!

And oh, thanks to all for concern alright! Thanks for all those never-ending text messages and late night phone calls, it's great to have you guys as friends, really. you all much sweets. :)