♥ Edward Cullen - Bella's Lullaby.
Ok people so I am back. And I didn't slept till late today as planned, let me explain why.
Early morning, I got up at 6:30 because of my Brother who made such a din, which wake Gay up as well. :/
Brushed teeth, washed up and everything, headed down to Lorong 1 for Breakfast.
Macdonalds, then Dad sent Shawn to school before heading home. Then half-way home on the road, suddenly came a kitten's meow. Searched the entire car until don't know where laaaaa.
Reached home, realised it was Dad's ringtone, idiot, make us search for nothing! -.-
Never mind wahlao. Then end up car cannot start, freaking stupid.
Switched on the computer, and then I couldn't play because some gay didn't wanna let me play. Instead, he went to the Internet to watch Bleach, and it's boring thank you. Nothing nice on that laaaaa, wahlao. :(
Anyway, I was bloghopping half-way, and reached a particular blog which that Gay saw too. And then he said the girl act cute plus buang, then after that he saw that she fold her skirt, he said, LIKE THAT DON'T WEAR UNDERWEAR BETTER LA! Wahlao, I tell you, I laugh until I cannot stop, assholeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
Prolly going out later in the afternoon with Shawn, Mum & Gay. I don't know where la.
And this Gay is currently beside me, reading every single word that I'm typing right now.
And if there's a typo error, he'll read it out as well and make me paiseh, I know he's very bad, thank you. :) And he says :) is a dog face, no link right? Stupid.
I wanna go shopping I tell you. And Dad's planning more holiday trips, more and more.
NPCC Trainings on the last week of school, have to return 3 times during that week, sigh. :/
Ok la. Enough.
bye.