Ok so ya, I decided to come here and give a anyhow post cos' I am dying of boredom, really. :(
Though I'm still roaming around like nobody's business on Facebook, I am still bored.
Why is Life so empty nowadays? Can't something nice and new come out or whatsoever?
Ok never mind, me found www.stomp.sg on Yahoo and decided to go there for some roaming again.
Dad and Mum are out, my Brother's watching Hannah Montana on television with my maid, my dogs are sleeping very soundly right now except for the one outside who's forever alert one. Anyway, speaking of my dogs, Kiki vomited beside Shawn's bed just now, super disgusting. Thank god I put her down on time, or else the vomit will end up on my shirt! Super lucky cansxz.
I really cannot imagine if she vomits on me, it'll be damn stinky and smelly and everything that's found in my dictionary, tyvm.
Ok I'll be back tomorrow I guess. Am very lazy to blog again later on eh.
Remember to vote, as well as tag me! :D