<body>

Thoughts. @ 29 June, 2009

I was sitting by the white glittering window pane in my room moments ago. And I eventually though of things and something came into my mind instead of the usual. I was confused after that. I heard a voice telling me verbally, hey Jovell, you know something about love?

"Falling in love takes not just a second, not a minute, not an hour, not a day, not a month, but a few months to make sure he/she is the right one for the time. So just open your eyes and look out of the box, perhaps you'll find someone someday. It dosen't matters on many things, it only matters on who you really want during that point of time. Whereas on the other hand, breaking up is the fastest way after all. Even faster than falling in love with took a few months to nurture. Look, it's just 3 simple words, "let's break up.", and the entire relationship is gone forever. Isn't it sad to end things this way instead of sorting it all out sometimes? Maybe your're pretty much confused now. You don't know how to move from here, perhaps you still need time. Or maybe not. You were smiling from ear to ear on this certain day, what more have you got to say?"

And then the voice went away. That left me in great suspend. I kept thinking non-stop.
Ok never mind about that. I know I am not suppose to think so much but, aiya never mind.
Forget it.