<body>

Stuck back here. @ 20 June, 2009

My greatest apologies for this post because it was suppose to be posted up by 5pm today. Aiyah, I was watching television dramas what! Cannot blame me also leisxz, hahahahaha.
Ok so ya, the PERSON OF THE DAY coming right up soon in a few minutes time, just give time to Photobucket for the photo to load, tyvm. <3

So meantime, I am very bored now. Both Dad & Mum are attending a wedding tonight, we are not.
Me might not have mathematics tuition tomorrow because my teacher just had her wisdom tooth taken out so me gotta be understanding for awhile now.
And my mother really is a joker eh. She just came back not long ago with the bottom of her hair curled up because of the wedding tonight, then she said to me, eh jojo, later I wear my dress plus my hair like that, sure look like your idol Marilyn Monroe one ah! I look at her then I started laughing. Because the way she phrase it really sounds so funny luh, really! :)

And ya, the person of the day photograph is up already! Stop whining lah haiyo.
My polaroid is coming real soon, heh. Me is getting so very "eggcited" right now. :D
It's going to rain again on my side now. As usual on such a weather, the playground is always empty and dark, seems like there's no life when it's a rainy weather eh. :(
Let me just enjoy tonight, look out of my room's window pane and think about everything I can think of except for that incident.

With, Jovell.