<body>

So what. @ 04 June, 2009

So okay, now I finally know who's going and who's not. I feel so sad but never mind. I want 2 more person to go as well, but too bad, not allowed. :(
Never mind, the 10 of us shall enjoy ourselves until we're happy okay? Don't think of other things.
And this is a good chance as well, for me to relax and stop thinking about thousands of things that is currently running through in my mind like some river bank.
Though need some planning during the retreat, but then again, it's to enjoy alright, don't think so much Jovella, it'll be alright okay. :)

3 days of relaxation, 3 days of pleasure.
Jovell's gonna take a short break and enjoy herself with the other 9 lovely people.
No thinking of this, no thinking of that, no thinking of him, no thinking of anyone. :)

bye.