"Easy to start a war, yet hard to end."Yay, I am finally home. Yay yay yay yay yay yay yay me! Because my poor pathetic legs are super pain and numb now after walking around Bugis Street for the whole day. :(
And I ended up not buying any clothes, shoes or whatever you can think of at Bugis Street.
So ya, I got a little pissed off for awhile because Mummy was saying no this no that all the way.
Fucking pissed instead. Then I told her I wanted to go over to BHG, so ya, we went of course, :)
Then went to the 2nd level, and I saw this converse bag, so Mummy decided to buy it for me!
It's super nice okay. Me like it alot alot alot alot alot alot alot alot alot alot alot alot alot alot!
♥
But then again, this is my 6th bag for this year, like every month one bag, laugh out loud. -.-
YOU SHOULD REALLY STOP BUYING BAGS ALREADY JOVELL.Ok and then I forgot to mentioned, I FINALLY GOT MY MARILYN MONROE SHIRT! :D
I am super happy about that because I have been looking for it for a freaking long time ok.
Plus plus, I want more Marilyn Monroe things please! :)
So ya, any kind souls, just get me anything of Marilyn Monroe things, I'll love you till the end of the world like nobody's business, hahahaha.
I know I sound like some crazy woman over her. Nope not a lesbian but she just simply \m/ ok.
And guess what.
Her birthday falls on 1st June as well! Same as Shiyuan and Hendrick, harharharharhar.
And Marilyn died on the early morning of August 5, 1962. :( She was only 36 years old mind you!
It is damn freaking fugging sad, really. She was so pretty and everything. And this had to happen to her of all people, sigh.
So ya, enjoy life while you can. You'll never know who will be gone next.
And oh, back to the topic. I'm going way too far about Marilyn Monroe already, heh.
Mummy reminded me of the birthdays in the family, so we bought quite a pretty number of cards today. But I haven't included the June babies as well, god god god god god. :/
Never mind, shall buy it before school re-opens. It's the thought that counts lah ok, don't complain already, irritating you know, :D
No photographs today because I am extremely tired because I woke up at 9am when I slept at 2am this morning, :(
My legs are aching like wtfsxz and I need a really good rest/break right now.
Mathematics tuition at 2 o'clock tomrrow, finally. But I can't seem to find my examinations papers now, help me some kind soul out there.
I might be back later, might not. Well again, it all depends okeh? :)
With ♥, Jovell.