<body>

Shit holidays eh. @ 18 June, 2009


So I'm a little down because Mummy will only be free in the late afternoon today! :(
Which means no shopping till late afternoon for me, and equals to I have to finish up my History chapters because I don't wanna keep dragging it on and on and on again. Super irritating, :/
Anyway, History's nice after all what. Just have to put your heart into it, and you'll get everything about that single chapter alone! :)

I was right. I switched on my computer, and saw my desktop picture, I smiled.
I clicked on Mozilla Firefox's shortcut, and I saw my skin, I smiled wider.
I saw my MSN skin, I smiled till it's fullest. :)
No I am not crazy but it just somehow makes me happy all the time and, ya okay enough crap.

I'll prolly be back later to continue this post. I wanna finish up my history lah okeh!