<body>

Sadness in your eyes. @ 23 June, 2009

. (It's the past that's haunting me so badly, not you after all.)

Hello, I know I am late in posting today, really sorry alright. I even forgot that I haven't blog until my brother told me, sis, how come you not using computer today ah? So special meh? Then I went, ohya hor! Wahlao wey. So yeah, see how forgetful I am nowadays, :( Sigh.

Ok so anyway, I got up at 11am because my stomach was giving me problems again, :(
Went down and saw Dad, Mum, 2 uncles, my uncle and Gay's parents as well. Many things happening at one go luh, so I didn't really know what was going on. Greeted everyone and went to ate lunch cos' I was super duper damn freaking hungry uh. :D
Then Dad, Gay's Dad, and 1 more uncle left for the airport already, they're leaving for Cambodia.
Shiok right? I know, too bad me and the rest not going because I wanna go shopping lah oi. Heh.

Then after everything done, went out to Bugis with Mum, Uncle and Aunty Joyce.
But we sent the other Uncle home first before heading there lah of course. Then searched high and low for the 4 sided crystal clear pyramid, finally got it inside Fu Lu Shou complex, hahahaha.
Then bought drinks and came back home. Was discussing when to have high-tea, shiok. :)

Oh I forgot to mention. I was reading the newspapers this morning when I got up, and then I saw this headline that says, SCHOOL RE-OPENS NEXT WEEK. -.-
I mean like what, asked us to vote and they put the poll there, when the percentage is already 89% which means there's like 60 000++ people that voted already, and now they declare school re-open again?! What the fug, it just somehow dosen't makes sense lah eh. Crappaye only.
If only there's extended holiday, just imagine how happy the majority of us will be right? :)

Ok till here.

With
, Jovell.