<body>

quiz. @ 14 June, 2009

All of the 14 person must do this quiz , unless (s)he does'nt have a blog .Write the names of 14 people you can think off the top of your head , then answer the question .

1. Joyce.
2. Wenkai.
3. Nicole Sim.
4. Kerry.
5. Gina.
6. Shiyuan.
7. Daliah.
8. Irfan.
9. Rachel Yong.
10. Justin.
11. Nicola.
12. Joel Cheong.
13. Fanny.
14. Eden Lee.

1.How did you meet 7 ?
- Last year during NPCC's first training. :)

2.What will you do if you and 13 never met?
- I won't have a bestie. :(

3. What will you do if 1 & 12 date?
- What the fug?! You must be joking. They are enemies.

4.Have you ever seen 14 cry?
- Yes.

5.would 4 & 11 be a good couple?
- OHMYGOD. No.


6.Do you think 11 is attractive?
- Hahaha, I don't know.

7.What is 2's favourite colours?
- PINK! I am damn certain about this. :)

8.What was the last time you talk to 9?
- 9th June 2009.

9.What language does 8 speaks?
- English & Malay.

10.Who is 13 going out with?
- I am not sure. I don't think she's attached.

11.What grade is 12 in?
- Secondary 2.

12.Would you ever date 10?
- Hahaha, nah.

13.Where does 5 live?
- Jurong if I'm not wrong? Heh.


14.What's the best thing about 3 ?
- She can keep secrets one lah. :D


15.What would you want to tell 10?
- "Hahaha, just ignore her can already lah." :)

16.What's the best thing about 8 ?
- He's forever joking around.

17.Have you ever kissed 5?
- Hahaha, nope.

18.What's the best memory you with 7?
- Uncountables. (L)


19.When was the last time you saw 6?
- 1st June 2009.

20.How are 12 & 14 different?
- 12 studies in Serangoon Garden, 14 studies in Raffles Institution.

21.Is 6 pretty?
- He's handsome not pretty, HAHA.

22.How did you meet 5?
- NPCC's first training as well, :)


23.Is 1 your bestfriend?
- Of course lah, if not I put her first for what!

24.Do you hate 12?
- What for? He's a nice guy after all.

25.Have you seen 4 last month?
- Duh! Same school eh.

26.What was the last thing you said to 3?
- Oh shit, I forgot.


27.Have you been to 5 house ?
- Nah.


28.When's the next time you going to see 10?
- After the holidays I guess.


29.Are you close with 13?
- She's my bestie lah dey! :)

30.Have you ever been to a movie with 4 before?
- Nope. Later Nicole kill me than I die I tell you.


31.Have you ever been into a trouble with 8?
- Once, haha.

32.Would you give 2 a hug?
- He's my brother, hahahaha.

33.When have you lied to 3?
- Nope.

34.Is 1 good with socializing?
- Yeah.

35.Do you know secrets about 9?
- Yah.

36. Describe the relationships between 12 and 14?
- They're best of friends. :)


37.Best thing about your friendship with 9?
- She's my mother. Haha.


38.Whats the worst thing about 6?
- I don't know leiz.


39.Have you ever had a crush on 12?
- Yah, he's my ex what, lol.

40.Does 14 has a stead?
- Nope. He's waiting for Fanny still.

41.Have you ever wanted to punch 1's face?
- Not all my life.

42.Has 2 met your mother?
- Duh!

43.How did you get to meet 3?
- Secondary 1.

44.Did you ever physically hurt 3?
- Nope.

45.Do you live close to 7?
- Nah, I doubt so.

46.What's 8 favourite food ?
- I don't know.

47.what kind of cars to 1 has?
- I don't know either.

48.Have you ever travelled anywhere with 9 before?
- Nope.


49.If you give 14 $100,what will she spent it on?
- Gifts for Fanny.