<body>

One, two, three. @ 04 June, 2009

"Because we'll always have the chemistry in us."

Gay went home last night.
Ok so, I got up late today, like say around 12:45pm? Hahahaha, I know I'm such a pig.
But what to do, because I was tired and I kept waking up almost every other hour okay.
I got up and I saw missed calls from Kerry and another house number from I don't know who.
Called back but no one answer so never mind, forget about it luh.
Had my wash up and everything, just nice, I was in time for Lunch. :)

Came to blog after Lunch, which is now. Hahahahaha.
I have to go back to school tomorrow to collect some forms from Mr Loh for Monday - Wednesday's retreat, somehow it is called a retreat again lah, I don't know why ok.
And sadly, I won't be able to see Gay when he comes on Monday cos' by then I'll be gone for the chalet/retreat already and will only be back on Wednesday to sleep till 5pm, then have dinner and leave for my holiday trip! But fret not, Gay is coming along as well. :)

Ok. Nothing much.

bye.