<body>

One in a million. @ 30 June, 2009

. (Perhaps I was wrong about you, I shouldn't have done that at all. Sorry.)

Haha so okay, I am sorry this post came a little too late today, but that's because I was tired and totally knocked out by the time I reached home. I guess because I was too active in class today.
Okay so unluckily, there were lessons for us today. Mathematics and Literature, the rest of the time was just plain slacking, even for Physical Education because it was just after recess so ya.
We were playing True or Dare, so I sorta felt the class bonding right in the atmosphere at that point of time, which made me felt so great and happy having such people in the class. :)
And anyway, I got a shock while playing True or Dare because I found out a truth. :/
Never mind, let's not mention it. I get scared somehow. Those who knows, quiet okay? :D

Home Economics was just plain slacking all the way. Talked to Ms Chua Li Ling, who made me damn freaking paiseh. And I tell you, I got paiseh more than 10 times today, deadly serious.
All of them, one by one all crazy one, asking the same question over and over and over again. I find it somewhat irritating sometimes, cos' I've answered it before already what! Heh.
Then aiyah, just because I kept drinking water from my water bottle, dosen't mean the water is sweeter or what what! Haiyoooooooo 2N1 oh 2N1.

And during the 2nd temperature reading, I've got 37.6 degrees, damn it man damn it. Almost needed to go home, lol. Asked my very good entertainer go re-fill water for me cos' Ms Chua dosen't allow me to go out of the classroom, how sad right. :(
Then talk talk talk talk talk, till after school. Returned the diary, and headed to KFC with Anjali & Shalini. We left shortly after eating, Shalini had her tuition at KFC with her teacher, hahahaha.
So we were crapping alot on the SBS Bus, which made me laugh alot somehow. :D

Came home, changed and then I knocked out totally, sigh. Must be too tired already.
Then woke up, and took a shower, and came here to blog, heh.
School tomorrow, siansxz. :(