<body>

a moment to remember. @ 10 June, 2009

Ok and so I was looking at my cousin's blog. I am touched, really.
She remembers Grandmama birthday, and has dedicated a long post for her. But I don't feel bad in anyway because I spent the entire day with her, :)
Sometimes, it's really nice to know how much you really love a person you know.

Anyway, I had my 2 hours of sleep already. But it's still not enough, but shiok enough because I have the entire bed to myself this time, hahahahahahahahahahaha. :/
So yeah, I guess I'll be sleeping in the car tonight on the way there then. But then again, I doubt I'll sleep any longer than 1 hour because Gay is sitting with me, wahlaoooooooo, sure die.
Took a shower after waking up, because the weather is so freaking hot and I was sweating.
So I smell really nice right now, :)

"you're gone for good. i think it's just time i accept the fact.
no point clinging on to the past for stupid reasons and stuffs.
maybe it's just my imaginations or something, i don't know already.
it's like a magic moment to me that I remember so clearly,
I raised my eyes and you were there.
Lost as a candle lit at noon,
Lost as a snowflake in the ocean.
i just don't know how to move on anymore. i don't wanna think about it.
but it keeps haunting me, even in my dreams as well.
how much i love you? leaves that as a question mark."

Hahaha, so ok yes that was for you if you happen to drop by.
I hope love treat you kind and let you find your way. You've been a nice ex towards me.
I'm sure you'll find someone that loves you more than how i loved you in the past.
Treasure her, treat her nice and everything as well.
I musn't be selfish as well, so i thought i'd just open my hands and let you go? :)

May blog before I leave for Genting tonight, MAYBE only okeh.

bye.