<body>

I'll get on a bus, forget about us. @ 19 June, 2009

Hello handsome guys and pretty ladies. :)

Me is back from shopping already eh. So fast rightsxz I know. :/
Ok so anyway, headed down to Mummy's office @ Beach Road cos' she wanted to settle some things urgently so, yeah, harharharharharharhar.
Lunch inside the office as well, ordered take away huh, no time to go down for Lunch, :(
So headed opposite for my FBT's and Marilyn Monroe pencil box! :D I finally got it eh. And oh, bought a batman patch on as well, super happy anyway.

Ate the fondue after sometime, and then passed by the Fujiflim shop. I SAW THE POLAROID!
Ohmygod, it's so freaking nice and big leisxz. Mummy promise to get it for me next week! :D
Ahhhhhhhh, I am such a happy girl now you have totally no idea already. Because I don't find any reason to be sad that's why I am happy, okay I know this makes a little no sense right. -.-
Ok I just cannot wait for the polaroid to come, and evcen cant wait for school to re-open luh!
Me miss everybodyyyyyyy in class as well as in school leisxz. :(

And so okay, today will be just doing some re-cap of history and that's it, relax time, heh.
I don't wanna be so crazy and study so much at one go lah okay. Siao one leisxz.
Prolly finishing up Mathematics tuition homework tomorrow as well, shall see about it.
And also cleaning up my study table all over again cos' it's in a big mess right now, yucks.
I forgot to tell you that I saw my Nursery/Kindergarten 1/Kindergarten 2 teachers yesterday!
So coincidence rightsxz. Eh, I miss them alot you know. :( I was so happy when I saw them, really. They took me out of stage fright eh!

So today's PERSON OF THE DAY is a guy, harharharhar. You guys shall see it for yourselves.
Till here alright. I'll be back tonight I guess.

With , Jovell.