Here's something to do when I am bored.
Let's list down some rubbish alright? :)
1. I'm
loving my ringtone because it's Kiss Me Through The Phone by Soulja Boy feat. Sammie.
2. I'm
loving my phone alot right now because
Marilyn Monroe theme is on! :D Grins at you.* Heh.
3. I'm
loving my sms ringtone because it's so damn freaking cute cansxz.
4. I
love my nails because it's in
hot pink! :)
5. I
love my Mozilla Firefox skin because it's in
pink as well!
6. I
love my MSN skin because it's catchy and nice and chioooooooooooooooooooooo.
7. I
love my pencil box because it's so damn
retro and
Marilyn Monroe is on it as well!
8. I
love my mother because she's getting my the polaroid, no doubt about that!
<39. I
love my blog because it's so neat and it's
pink again! Harharharharharharharharharharhar.
10. Last but not least,
I love you because you're the greatest guy I've ever met.
Love you boy.
Tyvm, :D I am just being random lah wahlao cannot mehsxz.
And oh, me found this on one of Facebook applications while browsing through!
You born on 24 July .
Your have the same birthday with Jennifer Lopez , Dhani Lennevald , Anna Paquin , Summer Glau , Barry Bonds , Lynda Carter , Michael Richards , Ruth Buzzi , Zelda Fitzgerald , Chief Dan George , Amelia Earhart , Alexandre Dumas , Simon Bolivar.