<body>

I know, better. @ 04 June, 2009

Pink - Who Knew.
"I'm teaching myself not to miss you ok."

Hahahaha, I am bored. But I don't wanna go out because it looks like it's gonna pour anytime now, dark clouds covering all the houses in this estate over here looks like a ghost town as I've mentioned before. Like as though something scary is gonna take place or whatsoever uh.
Ok so never mind about that, I am just gonna crap in this entire post and make it as long as possible because I am bored and I just have no choice but to entertain myself all the way till tonight. :)

So currently, I am patiently teaching Irfan how to link people and do everything about his brand new born blog. Well, me cannot blame him because he's still new to Blogger and it's features/contents, so I have to slowly teach him. Anyway, speaking of Irfan ah, I should really patiently teach him because he's the one who's always there to help me should I need help.
Hahahaha, Oi Irfan! See, I posted about you ok. Smile ah! :)
Then I'm going to school tomorrow, and to Toapayoh Central after that to meet Mummy cos' I need to get Grandmama's present, her birthday is approaching lah dey!
Then to Popular to get thousands of things that I've been longing to buy, especially those storybooks lah! :)

Ok and Irfan finally got it! :) Oh me is so happy please. Because he's a fast learner what. Hahaha.
I'm talking to Hairi, who is trying to entertain me somehow because we're talking about holidays, (: My holiday is ending soon, really.
Ok, I am having a terrible headache all of a sudden.
Be right back ah ok.

bye.