<body>

@ 14 June, 2009

How hardly I concealed my tears, how often did I complained? When many a tedious days, my fears, told me it's not all that I have loved in vain.
I just don't know how to love you anymore. It's prolly the most stupidest thing I have ever done in my entire 14 years of life up till today.
I mean, who is so stupid to wait for you, even when I know you've like another girl?
What am I to tell you should you ask who does my personal message refers to?
No one has any idea how heartbroken my heart is right now, how much it has shattered over the past few months since the first day I fell for you, how it suffered like nobody's business at all.
I want to love you all the hours that we've missed, and do the things I've fantasized for you.
I just don't know, was it love or was it just my imagination or was it just a temporary feeling?
You know what?
Everyone says I should love you, I should go for you. But I can't bring myself to do that.
Am I suppose to go up to you and just say I love you?
Love speaks from the heart, and truly touches the soul. It makes your heart goes pitter-patter, and then you'll totally loose control.
Love is sweet and nice and kind and everything, but only when it's true happiness.
How to love you, I don't know anymore. I really feel like giving up sometimes. :(