Hahaha, ok so in the mean time, I need to use Opera to blog.
Cos' it seems like there's something wrong with my Mozilla Firefox, I can't seem to have the options heading above even though I've checked through everything thoroughly, :( Sigh.
Anyway, a few sentence after this sentence will be me talking emo, really.
I felt this super strong feeling inside of me, pulling myself to your feelings somehow.
I know I'm not suppose to be like this. I'd prolly be ranting even more over at my private blog.
So just bear with it or just simply get lost, no one's asking you to read below's contents rightsxz.
As I was plurking about you just now, my eyes slowly filled with large amounts of tears again. Sorrows slowly came and filled my heart as well. I could feel the pain inside, as though a million and one knives are piercing through it. Really painful. This time around, I finally knew the reason, like after so long? Well I guess it all just takes time to absorb and adjust to the environment and facts and stuffs. I tried my very best not to let any tears fall, I tried with all my might, I tried and kept trying till I succeed. And I finally did it. But it was just for some mere 15 minutes. After that peaceful 15 minutes, my feelings went beyond what it could takes and I started to cry and everything. As teardrops trickle down my face, I thought to myself, why am I crying again? Remember I'm not suppose to? Thinking that would be of some help to me, but no I was wrong. It didn't comfort me much, but it made it much more worse than before. I shut my eyes for awhile, all I saw was images of you. Why is it so hard to forget you? I've been trying for months already. The first one I took 2 years man, damn it. There's many things I wished I didn't do. Perhaps it's time we stop seeing each other. It's really heart aching and everything that I can think of. I'm sorry that I hurt you, It's something I regret with, even up till today. I've got no choice but to do that or else I won't forget you. Do you know that very day when I hurt you with so much heart aching words, after I hung up, I cried terribly? I was thinking, what the hell was I trying to do? Why did I said those words to you when I have never done so before? Why was I so cruel towards you for that very few minutes of Life? All the why's came into my mind, I felt as though I was in a place where all is white, and I can't find any exit anywhere I went. Can someone just give me a direction to somewhere far? I need a break. I'm starting to lose my mood in everything, which I cannot afford to do so. My studies will be affected and blah blah blah.