<body>

Great sleep. @ 29 June, 2009

Ok so me is back. I managed to sleep for 2 hours just now. Mathematics tuition postponed to Saturday and Sunday because my teacher is still working, and I am very damn sleepy so, yeah.
Dad is back finally,
But then, he's leaving for Genting with Mum tonight, around 10 plus? Sigh.

School again tomorrow. Confirm super damn shag one luh lol. Nothing much to do in class either.
It's either worksheets thrown to us to be done by the end of the period, or a relief teacher coming in talking to Hendrick & Co. who never fails to make us laugh like shit when they disturb the teachers with their stupid damn hilarious jokes, or we just sit there and stone. :)
Like this I'd rather not go to school and spend one more extra week of holidays right.
It's still better than sitting down rotting away like nobody's business. I mean it okay., -.-

Ok so, I wanna pack my bag and go to sleep again. I am still very sleepy. Who ask me act smart sleep so late yesterday night and end up not having enough energy today in school, crap right.
I shall go roam Facebook first okay? I'd be back tomorrow, love you guys.
<3