Hahaha so I am back from my 12 hours of sleep, like finally. And my whole body is aching like crazy right now, so I'll type slower ok. :)
Left for Genting on the 10th, came back today. Ok never mind, main point first.
But before that, I've got an equation,
Wenkai = Gay = Ah Beng = Ah Lee.
(Just joking.)
10th June.
Ah Lee came over with his dad and mum around 9 plus, but dad was still in the shower so we couldn't set off yet. 10 minutes later, Dad came down, then Aunty Joyce realised that she left her spectacles at home. So drove there to get her specs, :)
Headed to Malaysia, bloody hell. So many customs to pass now, much more troublesome than the previous systems as well, stupid
H1n1 Influenza Flu. -.-
Passed all the customs, (like finally.) and then went to find Uncle Ramesh cos' Dad wants to take his Malaysia card or something I think.
Settled down for some food before setting off for Genting. Bought Chewing Gums.
And I was laughing all the way when we came out from the 7 eleven store.
Because my brother bought like what, so many chewing gums, then me and ah lee like, eh, you scared Genting don't have is it? Hahahahaha.
So, after food, officially set off for
Genting highlands @ 12:45am.
Was a super long way there even though there weren't much cars on the road.
I slept for awhile, kept waking up beacause I couldn't sleep well. :(
Took a break and continued all the way up, super damn cold I tell you. -.-
Reached there around 5am or so? Plus minus around there lah, can't really remember well.
So 7 of us were in 1 room for the first day, because we all were tired to go over to check in to the other room for Ah Lee, so all drop dead at
Hotel Highlands first.
1st day, 11th June.
Slept since 5am, and all got up around 8am plus. Washed up and everything, then headed down to eat Breakfast at Old Friend's Restaurant.
Early morning at a restaurant, of course eat Dim Sum lah, then eat heavy things meh? Hahaha.
Porridge was sorta plain, not really much taste in it, :/
We did something after breakfast but I can't seem to remember anything at all. So too bad.
Headed to the Pagoda after sometime. Climb here climb there, climb everywhere lah.
Photographs later alright? Super funny photos I have with me right now.
Dad, Mum and Aunty Joyce climed the Pagoda, whereas me, shawn, ah lee and his Dad went up.
Everything over, went half mountain down for Lunch, :) Porridge again! This time got taste.
Durian as well, ahhhhhhhhh.
Sent Ah Lee and his parents back to check in to their hotel next to us, and we went back.
Slept for 2 hours plus cos' we were all super tired already.
Woke up, and went to eat dinner @ Hot Pot. No, this time not porridge already, phew.
Slowly walked to
The Pavilion cos' we had to catch
The Dreamz show, :)
We sorta jump queue, not really cut because the people behind us were daydreaming what.
Overall okay, no photographs allowed because there's real life animal performance.
Illusions and everything all damn funny. The motorbikes was the best of all.
The dance was beautiful. (I was thinking of something during the first dance.)
Show ended around 10:30pm, so we headed back to the Hotel. But Ah Lee wanted to go Starbucks first, so bought him there.
Back at the hotel, I knocked out after 45 minutes. Was super damn sleepy by then.
Ah Lee woke me up cos' Dad sms-ed my phone asking us to meet him at the lobby.
So I got up, and went down without tying my hair because everything was in a rush.
Ate supper, then went separate ways.
Slept after we reached our room, :)
2nd day, 12th June.
Got up, and then Ah Lee and his parents came over. They were up early. :)
Breakfast @ Old Town White Coffee house, was super full after that as well.
Mum went to buy tickets for the All Park games, then we went in.
Aiyah everything was okay, but I certainly agree with Ah Lee that Singapore one is much more better than the Highlands theme park.
Play play play play play, bloody
Space Shot was super scary at first, plus we were facing the entire theme park, I was right at the side ok!
I was standing in the middle of Ah Lee and my brother at first.
Then I heard something like a heart beating so fast and loud. I asked my brother, he said I heard wrongly. Then I heard it again!
It turns out to to be Ah Lee's hearbeat, hahahahahahaha. My heartbeat was like that as well.
Back to hotel after everything.
Dinner downstairs the hotel only. I forgot the name, wahlao wey. :(
Spaghetti and family set pizza, then we went off to hit the arcade! :)
We played like whoa, really damn shiok and super nice as well. Especially the one when we had to throw the balls, we scored 900+, and had like idk how many tickets lah.
The tickets came out like crazy, really. Like overflowing only. :D
Then the guys went racing for the 3rd time, then there was this small little idiot ass, who raced with them, then Ah Lee lost, but the entire time I was staring at that little asshole, cos' he did some fuck faces to Ah Lee.
Redeemed their stuffs and back to the hotel. Dad was waiting for us already, so fast right.
Mum, Ah Lee's Mum and Dad were still not back, so we slacked around.
Ended up sleeping.
3rd Day.
Finally, all back at 12:15am, then we all left the room to check out.
Down back to Singapore! :) Hahahaha.
Brother was in the middle seat with Mum and Aunty Joyce, so Ah Lee and I had the entire space at the back to ourselves, :)
He slept on the floor of the car after sometime, so I slept on the entire seat, 1 hour plus of sleep is good enough already.
Breka halfway, all ate except me cos' I was watching the ghost show as well as thinking about alot of things, sigh.
Reached Singapore @ 5:40am, finally! Home and slept.
So yah, everything finally done! :) Wahlao, I damn tired typing this post.
Pictures tomorrow or the day after, maybe. Damn tired now.
bye.
I want to hold you like how I did in my dreams when I fell asleep just now.
It felt so great holding you, as though you were mine and all.
Each time I looked at you, you get more and more adorable and stuffs.
But I know, I can't have you, not in a million years time. Because you don't know that I'm talking about you in the first place.
Well maybe you do, maybe you don't. I don't know.
But I just want to say, I felt best when I slept today, because you were in my arms. The feeling was really great.
I really really really really really really really really really really really really like you alot. :(
Sigh. I wanna cry now, i really am going to.