<body>

Gay's play. @ 15 June, 2009

Ok so I promised a play right? HARHARHAR. ^^
It's my revenge time, blah blah blah.He holds the dog calmly first.
Then he pose for the camera acting cool, heh.
Then he strangled my dog because he not happy! :(
Then he finally calmed down and let the dog rest.
He managed to play with the dog after sometime.
Then he let it go, and began to became very emo.
And more emo.
And he's thinking of ahem ahem*. Clears throat*
Then he cries because he wants her.
And continue crying for the next 1 hour.
He stopped and sat on the chair and ignored me, :(
Still ignoring after 3 hours ..... :(
And then he emo-ed again on my house staircase on the ground floor.
He didnt wanna be emo so he tried to put his legs on his neck.
Then my brother came down after his tuition, he got bullied by him.
And he pulled his hand vigorously.
And attempted to kiss him somehow.
He eventually got tired and sleeps like one baby, HARHARHAR.

Hahaha, so that's the end of it. I'm borerd lah ok. Just look at that and admire. Lol.
Let's see who I want in my PERSON OF THE DAY for tomorrow okeh.
Hmmmmmm, I know! Girlfriend Joyce, harharharhar. Me miss her alot you know or not.
Facebook has been pretty funny, tina has been commenting me things I don't understand because I totally catch no ballsxz at all, :(

I will come back and blog, or maybe not. Let's see how first, depends on my mood lah ok.

With ♥, Jovella.