I am really getting bored sweets. I need to blog because I've the urge to do so, hahahaha. :)
Anyway, am currently on Friendster roaming around as well cos' I've got nothing better to do.
So yeah, I thought I'd post up some bulletins to kill time for now? I am freaking bored. :(
Before that, let me just search for some quizzes. Anyway, not really much people using Friendster nowadays because there's Facebook around eh? Seems weird right. -.-
Ok I found one! ^^
Pick 5 Girls that comes to your mind now:
1. Joyce. <3
2. Fanny.
3. Nicole.
4. Gina.
5. Anjali.
Pick 5 Guys:
6. Wenkai.
7. Joel.
8. Shiyuan.
9. Sikai.
10. Irfan.
Random Questions:
What would you do if no.2 came to you and told you she was pregnant and no.9 was the father?
Fanny & Sikai? I doubt they know each other eh.
Is no.1 your best friend?
Hahaha, nope. She's my girlfriend! :D
What is no.6 to you?
My best brother that I've put right at the top. :)
Have you ever thought about having sex with any of them?
Eeeew, disgusting.
Which have you kissed?
Hahahaha, happy guessing people.
If you could pick one girl and one guy to go on vacation with, who do you choose?
Nicole and Shiyuan.
Which guy and girl do you think you can trust the most?
Hahaha, I can trust all. That's why they are up there! :D
What would you do if no.3 & no.10 hooked up?
Nicole & Irfan. Holy mama. Nicole loves kerry only lah haiyo.
If no.1 was in jail, where would you be?
I'd be bailing her out at the Police Station. :)
Have any of them seen you cry?
Hahaha, yes. Ya, all of them saw.
Have you seen any of them cry?
Of course!
Are any of them dating each other?
Sadly, no.
Are any of them family?
Nah.
If you could pick one guy and girl to get married, who would you pick?
Hahaha, I don't know. Later I anyhow people kill me.
Who do you think you would be able to live with?
Everyone luh.
What would you do if no.8 cheated on their partner?
Shiyuan dosen't does that for what I know.
Who do you think you couldn’t live without?
The girls. :)
Who could you live without?
Hahahaha, me don't know this answer. So sad right. :(
Have you ever committed a crime with any of them?
Hahahaha, no lah.
Would you rather wake up next to no.4 or no.10?
No.4, Gina. (:
Who is no.6 dating?
Wenkai, no one.
Who is no. 2 dating?
Fanny, I don't know.
Is there anything you want to tell no.5?
Ya la, I love you woman! :)
If no.1 lied to you what would you do?
Prolly ask her why and get things sort out of course.
Who have you known the longest?
Joyce & Fanny.
Who have you known the shortest?
Wenkai.
Out of the girls who is the:
Tallest: Joyce.
Shortest: Idk, heh.
Prettiest: All are pretty lah okeh.
Most talkative: Nicole & Anjali.
Most atheletic: Nicole.
Outgoing: Fanny.
Shyest: Gina.
Smartest: I don't know.
Blondest: None.
Oldest: Joyce.
Youngest: Anjali.
Most likely to be pregnant in the next year: None of them.
Funniest: Joyce & Anjali.
Out of the guys who is the:
Tallest: Wenkai & Shiyuan.
Shortest: Errr, I don't know. All of them so tall wahlao!
Hottest: Hahahaha, wenkai, HARHAR. Brother, see this! :)
Most talkative: Sikai.
Most athletic: Shiyuan.
Outgoing: All of them.
Shyest: Sikai prolly.
Smartest: I don't know.
Blondest: None.
Oldest: Sikai.
Youngest: Irfan.
Most likely to get a girl pregnant in the next year: None lah, all good guys.
Funniest: LEE WENKAI.
Hahahaha, here come another one! :D
I know it's damn long and long-winded but I am bored what!
You don't wanna read or do just close this window and get out lah! No one's forcing you what.
Would you hug your ex again?
- Nah.
Why did you and your last ex break up?
- Some reasons.
How many girlfriends or boyfriends have told you they loved u?
- All.
How many girlfriends or boyfriends did you actually love?
- All.
Have you ever loved someone so much that it hurt?
- Yes, like right now? :(
Have you ever made a boyfriend or girlfriend cry?
- Yeah.
Are you happier single or in a relationship?
- I don't know. I've got mood swings.
Would you ever lie to get an ex back?
- Never will.
Have you ever been cheated on?
- Nope.
Have you ever told someone you loved them and didn't mean it ?
- Nope.
Have you ever had your heart broken?
- Who hasn't when he/she has been in a relationship?
If you could go back in time and change things, would you?
- Yes, definitely will.
Do you still love your ex?
- Nah, not anymore! :)
Do you believe that you are a good girlfriend or boyfriend?
- How I know.
Have you ever dated some one who was not good to you?
- Nope.
Have you dated someone older than you?
- Nope.
Do you believe everyone deserves a second chance?
- Of course, why not?
Do you Believe in love at first sight?
- I don't know.
Ever want to get married?
- Yeah.
Ever kissed your friend's boyfriend or girlfriend?
- Nope.
If given a chance, would you like to have your ex back?
- Nope.
Still Friends with your exs?
- Of course, I'm even sms-ing him right now now now now.
Do You Like Anyone now?
- Ya lah idiot stop asking me this!
Does anybody have a tattoo with your name on it?
Nah.
Ok lah I think this is enough alrd right? :)