<body>

For the world to see. @ 07 June, 2009

  1. I cannot make it for tomorrow's retreat, fug this stupid ear infection who totally ruined everything, idiot. -.-
  2. I still have ear infection. :(
  3. I'm going over to Granny's place later during the late afternoon to stay till tomorrow.
  4. Gay finally posted, but a freaking short one.
  5. I.AM.BORED. tyvm, (:
Aiyah I'm lazy to type all out lah okeh.
And Girlfriend replied my email! Yay, me miss her like crazy please, really.
And I know she still can't get over ahem ahem*. Because of some reasons maybe huh.
It's not only her, many of the girls I know of are like this as well, that excludes me, tyvm.
Just don't understand why guys are like this sometimes, i'm not saying all but a few luh ok.
Let's just drop this topic, what a drag.

I just logged into freeonlineusers.com and I saw my number of hits per day and I went WHOA.
Because the number is so frigging big but then the tags are so minimised. Come and just tag lah, I've got all the I.P Add as well! :) So I know who hasn't been tagging but viewing, hahahahahaha.
I dreamt of someone last night, someone that I thought I'd never ever dreamt of because I only saw him once, that was during the SANA Course.
I seriously cannot believe it, I actually remembered his face and even dreamt of him?!
And the best part is, I dreamt that Gay scolded me, wahlao. Sibei suaysxz please. -.-
I woke up because of that somemore.

Holiday this Wednesday. Hopefully I'll recover by then. I am seriously fugging hating this stupid ear infection now, god bless I faster recover please. :/
I saw her entries. It's all just her being such a copy machine fancy copying and ripping off different people's stuffs. I seriously cannot take it lying down already.
Someday I'm just gonna go up to her and say, fug you bitch, stop ripping and copying people's stuffs, especially mine. Gives one idiot face to her and just walk off. Trust me, that's what you get when you rip my stuff.

Ok, I'm using Mum's home office computer when I am not suppose to.
I'll continue this post in another 15 minutes time or so okay?
I wanna go switch to my computer laaaaa, cannot wait is it? :) Hehehe.

bye.