<body>

Even just for a day. @ 23 June, 2009

"How on earth are you ever going to explain in terms of chemistry and physics
so important a biological phenomenon as first love?" - Albert Einstein.

Hahaha, so yes I am back from everything that I have done previously before coming to blog. :)
I'm bored lah. Went to take a shower after the previous post and then watched television all the way till 6:30pm, then Mummy called me down to eat dinner, ended up I missed the last part of the drama show, wahlao crap lah, super nice drama show you know or not! :(
Anyway, dinner was nice, especially the chicken wings, yummy yummy. :D Hahahaha, brother skipped dinner cos' he said he wasn't hungry so, yeah gave him chance luh huh.

And it's only 7:03pm right now, I am very freaking damn bored right now, I've got nothing to do. So I guess I'll prolly go find some games to play and entertain myself since I'm bored. Heh.
I was talking to Kelvin on Live Messenger yesterday till my computer lag like shit. We were talking about our primary school days, when Joel went to ask him many questions and so on, and then about the 80th Anniversary when the basketballers couldn't even go to the toilet. Then talked about kelvin taking the yellow stick and some people got jealous, haha! :)
Anyway, it was super fun talking about primary school days, cos' it really makes me remember quite a number of things huh. But then again, there's pros and cons to it so, you should get it uh.

I'm finding Facebook pretty fun right now. Because I've been going round and round and round and round again to take all sorts of quiz I come across. :D Mark was saying why I took so many. Hahahaha. I really damn bored what, so I had to find a way to kill it right?
Ok luh, till here. I wanna roam around Facebook again.

With , Jovell.