<body>

Easy to start, hard to end. @ 22 June, 2009

. (If I can't have you, I rather have nothing at all.)

I am back! Hahahaha, staying over at Grandmama's place was pretty great after all. Jokes and everything, really super damn funny okay.
Char kway teow for Lunch by Grandmama herself, and then waited for Dad to come and fetch us home, but went to send Grandpapa to Toapayoh Central first, he wanna walk walk lah. :)
And I saw Azreen and his friend near entertainment and Amos Law with his 2 other friends outside Safra! Hahahaha, anyway, he has changed alot uh. :/
Then came home and quickly went to take a shower, the bloody weather is effing hot nowadays.

Came out of the toilet and switched on the computer and blogged here straight away.
Ohya, I got up and saw 8 text messages on my cellphone. All from different people, but meant the same exact thing as any other messages among the 8 of them. It was about the voting of extension of holidays for 1 week or something, but me can't seem to access to the website, so prolly it's just a scam, rumours or something, pfft.
But really eh, the H1N1 Flu seems pretty serious now in Singapore, getting a little scared, haha.

I damn damn bored rightsxz now. I've finished all my homework, that includes Mathematics tuition homework, all I am waiting for now is these,
1) School to re-open as soon as possible and
2) Go shopping after tomorrow, harharharharharhar. $.$
And my mouth is damn itchy now, because I wanna eat something so badly now. :(
Never mind, I shall go and find it myself later in the kitchen, me don't care alrd I tell you.

Ok enough of this. I'm getting outta here for awhile now.
Meantime, remember to tag me alright! :D

/Edited @ 17:40pm.

My Dad says my bill has not exploded which is a good thing, but my SMS is a thousand plus eh.
I mean like what, I didn't reply what, people sms me eh, siao. I think a thousand I replied only three hundred lah, crazy ah ask me reply all thousand of them, mad or what.
At least it's better than the previous month, two thousand five hundred plus text messages wey.
Aiya, I wanna change plan lah, this stupid and bad plan giving me so much problem only man, -.-
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. >.<

Enough of that. Anyway, I'm again roaming around in Facebook again, taking pretty much music quizzes and me, happen to get all correct somehow, weird rightsxz. Fancy a person like me who don't really bother about the lyrics managed to get so many correct leh! :D Happy me. Siao.
Brother's having his Mathematics tuition now, just few footsteps away from me only. Hahahaha.

With , Jovell.