Ok so I am just very lazy to continue from my previous post lah okay. So, let's start from yesterday's Kbox session with Aunty Joyce & Co. Reached there around 8 plus, then started singing. Sing sing sing, then they asked me why I never use microphone. But it's because if I use it, it's gonna be damn freaking ear-piercing so, yeah.
Anyway, Gay and my brother sang pretty nice I must admit, really. Plus at the start of the few songs selected, I really thought it was the person singing eh! Turns out to be Gay himself, harhar.
So yeah, I sang some songs, my voice was almost gone because I act smart lah hor don't want use microphone wahlao regret mansxz. Ok no point regretting now lah ok. Then I drank don't know how many cups of different drinks last night as well. I went to the toilet more than 5 times I think? Damn funny each time we went out of the room, hahahaha!
I got somewhat upset for awhile last night, for just half an hour, and I was much better after that. Plus, much and many thanks to Nicole Sim & Gabriel Chua. :)
These 2 person hor, really can make me laugh like crazy can? Still ask me enjoy, then when I when I enjoy, voice spoil, what the toot. Then we sang and sang and sang, a total of 6 hours eh.
Went home @ 2:50am, just 10 minutes before Kbox closes to rest, heh.
Cabbed home, brother went to Aunty Joyce house to overnight for a night.
Today.
Woke up around 11 plus cos I was damn freaking tired and sleepy lah okay.
Then mum said we're going down to Gay's house to fetch Shawn home, harrhharrrrrrrharrrrr.
Took a cold shower and everything, then went down to Kovan for Lunch first. Then cabbed down to Bukit Batok. Watched Halloween, okay lah, quite nice also. :) Then I ate agfain, -.- Then byebye, hahahahha.
Came home, and blog, now. :) I am damn tired. See you lovelies in school tomorrow, i miss you all so much,
<3