<body>

Change of mind. @ 18 June, 2009

Ok so I have decided to put up 2 post per page because I find it somewhat funny in a way. :/
Plus I forgot to mention. There was this no life creature who came to my blog and said I was immature. But so what? There's always a child in each of us, well fuck yourself because I've banned you and reported as spam hahahahaha. :)
Ok no dwelling on such stupid fugging rubbish okeh.

I am damn bored now lah. 35 people online in Live Messenger right now and I am currently talking to 6 of them. :(
Ok so I found something to do finally! :D Oh, if you wanna do, you may! :)

Leave me a tag as well okay! Love you guys. <3

WHAT WAS YOUR :
1. Last beverage: Soursop.
2. Last phone call: Mummy,
3. Last text message: Sikai.
4. Last song you listened to: Stick with you - Pussycat Dolls.
5. Last time you cried: Few days ago lah.

HAVE YOU EVER :
6. Dated someone twice: Never and never ever will. :)
7. Been cheated on: Nope.
8. Kissed someone & regretted it: Nope.
9. Lost someone special: Nope, and I'd never want to either.
10. Been depressed: Yeah. Who hasn't because of studies?
11. Been drunk and threw up: Once.

LIST THREE FAVORITE COLOURS :
12. Yellow.
13. Pink.
14. Orange.

THIS YEAR HAVE YOU : (2009)
15. Made a new friend: Definitely did!
16. Fallen out of love: Nope. I don't wish to anyway.
17. Laughed until you cried: Yeah, many times at that.
18. Met someone who changed you: Yeah.
19. Found out who your true friends were: Haha, half only lah.
20. Found out someone was talking about you: Yes. Fuck that person, !@#$%^&*()_+
21. Kissed anyone on your friend's list: Nope.
22. How many people on your friends list do you know in real life: All except for 1 or 2.
23. How many kids do you want to have: 2 is enough,
24. Do you have any pets: Yup.
25. Do you want to change your name: No, what for? :)
26. What did you do for your last birthday: Many things. I remember cake smeared on my face.
27. What time did you wake up today: 11:02am
28. What were you doing at midnight last night: Watching the vampire show with everyone else.
29. Name something you CANNOT wait for: My birthday lah, rahhhhhhhhh.
30. Last time you saw your Mother: Few seconds ago.
31. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life: Nothing.
32. What are you listening to right now: Way back into love.
33. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom: No.
34. What's getting on your nerves right now: Nothing.
35. Most visited webpage: My blog, :)
36. Whats your real name: Jovell.
37. Nicknames: Jovella, Jojo, Jo, Little Lala.
38. Relationship Status: Single's always carefree.
39. Zodiac sign: Pig.
40. Male or female?: Female.
41. Elementary?: KhengCheng.
42. Middle School?: First Toa Payoh.
43. High school/college? : Still in middle school love.
44. Hair colour: Light brown.
45. Long or short: In the middle.
46. Height: 164cm.
47. Do you have a crush on someone?: Yah lah,
48: What do you like about yourself?: That I am myself.
49. Piercings: Yes, 2.
50. Tattoos: Nope. And never will.
51. Righty or lefty: Both.

FIRSTS :
52. First surgery: Never had one before other than me coming out from my mum's.
53. First piercing: Few months after I was born. I AM SERIOUS.
54. First best friend: Evelyn, :)
55. First sport you joined: Badminton.
56. First vacation: I forgot where, shitto.
58. First pair of trainers: Can't remember this either. Sigh, memory is failing me nowadays, :(

RIGHT NOW
59. Eating: Chocolates.
60. Drinking: Water.
61. I'm about to: Go on to the next question.
62. Listening to: Tonight.
63. Waiting on: Nothing.

YOUR FUTURE :
64. Want kids?: Guess so.
65. Get Married?: Not the time for this now.
66. Career?: Lawyer in mind,

WHICH IS BETTER :
67. Lips or eyes: Both.
68. Hugs or kisses: Hugs.
69. Shorter or taller: Taller.
70. Older or Younger: Both.
71. Romantic or spontaneous: Both.
72. Nice stomach or nice arms: Both.
73. Sensitive or loud: Neither.
74. Hook-up or relationship: Relationship.
75. Trouble maker or hesitant: Neither.

HAVE YOU EVER :
76. Kissed a stranger: Nope.
77. Drank hard liquor: Nope, I'm a good girl.
78. Lost glasses/contacts: Nope.
79. Sex on first date: NO!
80. Broken someone's heart: Once, and that is enough already.
82. Been arrested: Nope.
83. Turned someone down: Yeah.
84. Cried when someone died: Yeah, super sad.
85. Fallen for a friend?: Yeah. Like now.

DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
86. Yourself: Yes.
87. Miracles: Yes.
88. Love at first sight: Maybe?
89. Heaven: Yes.
90. Santa Claus: Last time.
91. Kiss on the first date: Nope.
92. Angels: How would I know.

ANSWER TRUTHFULLY:
94. Had more than 1 girlfriend/boyfriend at a time: Hell no.
95. Did you sing today?: Of course!
96. Ever cheated on somebody?: Nope.
97. If you could go back in time, how far would you go?: 2 years back.
98. If you could pick a day from last year and relieve it, what would it be?: My birthday.
99. Are you afraid of falling in love?: Maybe.
100. Posting this as 100 truths?: Hahahaha, NO.

Ok so that's the end of the 100 questions that I sorta found on the internet few moments ago.
And I have nothing to do again now. :(
Maybe going out for dinner. Mum introduced us some nice place to eat, yummy yummy.
And I am talking to Bradon about Zeb. Because of a million and one things lah lol.
My phone has been vibrating non-stop since 1 o'clock. Can you guys let it rest for awhile? -.-
It's like going to die because the middle button dosen't really works now.

Dad says he's gonna bring me to make my spectacles again. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
I want metallic orange this time! Or maybe metallic pink! Okay I don't look nice in pink specs so I can just forget about it and just stick with metallic orange which seriously \m/ my socks.
Reading blog entries are so fun you know.