<body>

Capturing is part of it. @ 24 June, 2009

♥. (The tears I've cried for you in the past equals to the number of raindrops on the window pane of a car. But do you even bother? I doubt so.)

Hahahaha, me is back. Eh, see my photo? Nice rightsxz, heh. It's the same one as Nicole lovely, found it in Mummy's office drawer, hahaha. But nah, I'm not gonna use it cos' I'mma getting the mini instax polaroid soon this week, and it's not in working order yet so, ya, gave it back to Mum.

Ok so, I got up @ 7:50am when I slept at 1:00am this morning, pro right. My mother luh, ask me to follow her to her office to pray and stuffs. So got up, took a shower wahlao so freaking cold you know or not! Then Uncle came and fetched us down to the office. Ate and everything, then headed to fetch Aunty Joyce and came home. :)
I'm pretty tired right now, I need to sleep really badly. School's re-opening soon, fast eh?

So anyway, on the way home, my Uncle was telling me about how scared my Aunty is when she sits in the front seat of the car. She screams when he drives fast, really damn funny please. I was laughing all the way till we reach home, damn stupid lah oi. Ok I need to go now, really.
My eyes are closing anytime soon. I'll be back later okay? Promise. :)

/Edited @ 16:09pm.

Ok so yes, my planned for sleeping failed totally. I couldn't get to sleep so I decided to watch some television programmes as usual cos' I was bored and was lazy to turn on the computer.
Going out in a few hours time soon, to the twins bbq held over at their house. And me is afraid of Chomel the cat, cos' she bite me the other time, real hard somemore so, that explains it.
And I was browsing through people's Facebook photographs, when I came across Wei Hao's.
Eh, he really changed alot lei. Anyway, am somehow missing primary school days again. Hahaha.
Never mind, shall catch up during Teacher's Day, really quite alot to catch up, especially with Joyce and Fanny, right? :)

And my table is full of Geography things right now. Currently brushing up on Geography so that the other subjects would be balanced. Because I realised that both History & Geography are so far my weakest subject of all, and also the one that the grades slipped like whoa. Smart right me.
So yah, better get the concepts and facts right first before starting off after the school holidays.
I guess it's gonna be super damn busy after all. Final year eh, what do you expect mansxz. I suppose it'll be somewhat hectic huh?

Currently talking to Aunty June. She's working at the same time. Her workplace allows her to use Live Messenger and me is so freaking jealous. Because I mean, which working place allows you to do that you tell me? Really fun if you imagine it eh.
Kerry and Mei Qi are talking about the SANA Project, and pathetic me lost my ID but Ms Boey has it so no worries. :)

Ok, this should be enough already. I wanna go roam some other websites now.
Continue tagging people! :D Lovelovelove.

With , Jovell.