


Me is loving my MSN current skin alot right now! ^^ Don't it looks chio? :)
Harharharharharhar, I spent 10 bloody minutes fixing the entire thing you know or not!
So ya, I thought it will improve my mood every morning when I turn on the computer.
Because I love my desktop pictures as well! And it seriously makes me smile alot too.
Now that I know life is great, I'll continue to smile and smile and smile until I am happy enough.
Should that satisfy your answer love? :)
Ok so anyway, I've been around Facebook today, looking around, viewing people's profile and everything, playing games, replying comments on quizzes and stuffs.
And the best part is Girlfriend Joyce and Joel is sorta having some conflict at my comments area.
Hahaha, am not pretty sure about it but it looks real anyway. :/
And this pretty girl says she has alot of letters waiting for me right now at her house.
I went OhMyGod because I know her letters are known to be forever long letters one eh.
Heh.
I am damn bored right now I think I am going to die but I need entertainment somehow.
I am typing crap right now and I know it but if you don't wanna read it you can just scram.
I know it is in just one long bloody sentence and it is very very damn boring for you people now.
And I tell you Joyce, Me and Joel damn cute luh huh.
We can talk on either MSN or Facebook, but we're talking through my comments corner! Omg.
How stupid can this get.
OI. I AM SORRY I AM GONNA GET VULGAR HERE OKAY.
CAN YOU JUST LIKE WHAT, FUCKING STOP COPYING WHAT I DO OR NOT?
I DON'T HAVE TO SPELL YOUR NAME OUT HERE, YOU JOLLY WELL KNOW WHO YOU ARE. PLEASE LAH OKAY, HAVE YOUR OWN BLOODY ORIGINALITY. NABEI. -.-
Really getting pissed off by such people already, totally no respect one eh, seriously.
It's just getting on my nerves I tell you. Idiots. -'-
Ok so anyway, never mind about that, only makes my mood goes down to the bottom luh.
I am damn bored. I was roaming around Facebook just now as usual.
Nothing much to see already lah, only people's notes, profiles and friends only, siansxz lei.
Am currently bloghopping around to see who and who is connected hahahahahahaha this sounds damn stupid right I know lah don't need you to say. :/
Daddy's not in Singapore again, out for business, hahahahahahaha.
Which means me can go shopping tomorrow for sure! I need to buy FBT's urgently now.
And I need to help many people with their blogs now, ohmygod.
Just kill me will you, please.
"Darling, have I told you how much I loved you?"With ♥, Jovell.