<body>

Bitter sweet. @ 19 June, 2009


Hi hello helliow hiiiiii.

I am so bored. I want to get out of here as soon as possible because one, I am hungry. Two, I need to go shopping real badly now, really pretty pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee? :(
Mummy's getting prepared, my Brother is stuck to the mini laptop and I am blogging. Dad can't tag along because he still has to finish his un-done work so, yeah.
Once Mummy's done we'll go, yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay.
And Dad gave me back my gold bracelettttttttttttttttttttttt. I am so happy you have no idea.
It somewhat means alot to me uh, cos' I had it since I was 3 years old. Imagine, wow.
10 years plus have passed already. Everyone have grown to be so big, harharhar.

So ya, went out shopping at night yesterday instead of late afternoon due to some reasons.
Me bought one hot pink ruffles top from Future State and am freaking happy nowwwwwwww because I've been looking for that design for a fugging long time already eh! :D
I finally got it, am really happy. And I bought my hot pink nail polish as wellllll, my favourite brand, Sally Hansen! :) My nails are done, hahahahahaha.

Ok lah, I'm leaving house in 10 minutes time. Better shut down the computer first if not Mummy will nag and nag and nag and continue nagging till like there's no more tomorrow left eh.
I'll be back to post! :D

With , Jovell.