<body>

You told a lie. @ 05 May, 2009

"No one will exactly know how I am feeling right now. It's really a terrible thing to happen. I never expected so much to come out at one go, I feel as though everything wasn't suppose to be like this.
I want to run away, far from this place so no one knew I was sad.
"

Yah ok, whatever, I don't wanna give a damn about anything other than my studies right now.
I only know that I am just so freaking upset over some matters now.
And I definitely do want to get them out of my mind, but somehow, I can't do that.
I think I was in the wrong, or maybe not, Nicole knows what I'm talking about, :)
I just don't know, I only know I do not want to lose my happy & cheerful mood now, no, not at this point of time please.
Because if I really do, I'd lose my confidence for my examinations, I cannot afford to do that.

Ok so, today was pretty alright.
A pity it didn't rain in the morning, so it wasn't cold lah, then the class was so warm you have totally no idea, and and oh, I wanna have exams in the hall where there's air-con, heh. :)
So, there were a total of 3 papers today, which almost squeeze my brains out.
Science Paper 1 was pretty ok, since I revised last night, then had a 5 minutes toilet break before continuing with Science Paper 2.
I thought the paper would be as hard as last time, but to my surprise, I could do them all, really amazing, I got shock anyway.

Anjali and the rest from Mdm Tan's class say it was hard.
Know why? Because the setter was our teacher! Hehehehehehe. :)
Then I went down to find Sikai, cos he was waiting for me, anjali & shiyuan.
Ate, then Shiyuan came down 10 minutes later, which was freaking late uh.
Sikai already damn sleepy by then, hahahahaha.
Rushed up for Mother Tongue Paper 1, still ok, managed to finish the thing, phew*.
Took handphone, and then went down to the canteen.
He already damn sian already, he waited from 9 plus until 12:40pm, so sorry ah! :(

Slacked for awhile, and then went to Toapayoh, then home with Anjali.
Super funny on the way.
Now that I'm home, I'm gonna take my shower in half an hours time.
I've got tuition @ 4:30pm later, what the asjghakghasdlfhiwuoe.
I hate tuition, I really do, sucks big time seriously lah.

5 papers down, 9 more to go.

bye.

I don't want anything to happen, I'm beginning to hate all these right now, right here, in front of my very eyes.