♥ Laura Branigan - The power of love.
"The day I told my heart to let you go, is the day I stopped loving you."Ok so I am back as promised. Don't really feel as bored like how I felt this morning at 10:00am.
But I am feeling so terrible, feeling so much pain, so much of everything, menses seriously suck big time I tell you, fuck you. Of all times you had to come now. Can't you let me have some peace for awhile, just when my life is at it's lowest point of time? -.-
Ah forget it, fuck you just faster finish and make your way outta here, it's making me suffer alot.
Stupid idiot crazy retarded asshole piece of shit insane rubbish crap nonsensical thing. -.-
I can predict that I won't be able to get some nice beauty sleep for the following nights because my back is hurting like some shit for sometime already! :(
But never mind lah, just get used to it and it'll be okay.
And oh, I forgot to mention, Grandmama taught me to cook nyonya food, I suck at it, really.
I almost mixed everything up, almost got screwed up uh. :/ If I were left to do everything alone, I bet Grandmama will give me a 0 out of a 100, seriously lah!
I pound the garlic for half an hour, and I still couldn't get it done. Grandmama came in and did it herself. Within ten minutes, everything done, even the pounding! :/
Anyway, I could have blog this post up hours ago, if not for Mum who kept disturbing me.
Went down to Godma's house to take Sushi since Big and Small Aunt made them, saw Ah Pek there also leiz! :)
Down to Grandmama house to pass them something, and then I came home.
And Dad gave a fucking expensive rolex!!! Droools at it* :) He bought one for each of us, lol. But too bad, I told him I won't be able to use it now, he gave me a disappointed face. Heh.
Big aunt gave me an MP3, when I am getting my Ipod already. Never mind, shall give the MP3 to Shawn instead, (:
Okay, I've got school tomorrow. Update more tomorrow alright?
bye.