.
On the way back, had to pass by 2N2.
Idiot, Sheereen the first to scream, Jovell Madam!!! Then followed by Firdaus, then Khaled.
Ass lah, I laugh until cannot stop please. Sheereen shout until my class people came out and see what happen, dumb.
Settled down quickly, then told Ms Bory my temperature then went to sit down already.
I tell you, this Geography paper can just kill me.
Like what Nicole Phua said, Geography is such a bitch. :)
Seriously lah, I totally screwed up the last 2 questions, idiots.
Went down to the canteen after the paper, like finally?
Cos' I was feeling so VERY uncomfortable at the last 15 minutes of the examination.
I don't know why either luh.
Changed and then ate. Shiyuan today pangseh us, so he went back with Stallon first.
Anjali, I and Sikai
talk talk talk talk play play play play then
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh. :)
Super funny to the maxxx can!
And oh, Mummy says I must go to work on the 20th of May, which is Marking day!
Ohmygod, no, can I like, don't go to work? Only for that day pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! :(
I wanna meet up with my Girlfriends and everyone else laaaaaaah. Heh.
Happy 14th Birthday Sean! :)
Thanks for telling me ah, I am so going to bash you up tomorrow, hehe.
You run also no use, you'll get it from the whole class in fact, god bless you ok? :)
7 papers down, 7 more to go.bye.
Tag replies! :)
amanda: hello hello jovell.long time no tag.anyways,jiayou for ur mye ar. (: cheeRs!

loves
My reply : Hello Amanda! (: Heh, yeah. You too ah! Love you too. :D
XIAOWEN: Hi! will relink you asap

See you real soon!
My Reply : Hello! Thanks ah, ok! :D
Nicole: sure mahhhhhhhhh ?
My Reply : Of course, I book you liao loh. [:
Matt.: LINKED!!!! BYE.
My reply : Matthewwwwww! :) Heh, ok. thanks ah! Bye!
-♥Gigii: mama jovell! LOL. Wah, u know xiaowen ah.
My Reply : I not mama lah, heh. :) Yeah, primary school friend mah. You know her too?
Mei qi: i nv see u at the training lei..
My Reply : Of course lah, training haven't even start yet. Plus that time PTM alot, hahaha.
Vanessa: relink you lerhx ..

My Reply : Thank you millions!
Chee Hao: Yo i have relinked

My Reply : Yo Chee Hao! :) Me not madam lah, haha. Thanks! :D
Gina:]: Jovell jovell!

Relink you already :]
My Reply : Gina! :) Heh, ok, thanks!