<body>

Trying too hard. @ 16 May, 2009

"Maybe we weren't meant to be in the first place too."

I'm pretty bored right now people.
Im staying over at Zackee's place, and Uncle Augustine will send us back to Grandmama's place tomorrow on their way to church in the morning, heh.
And then Dad will fetch us home after Lunch at Grandmama's place.
Im trying hard to adjust to using spectacles now, sigh.
Hahahahahaha.

Ok, Im going to let everything out.

I just feel love is being really unfair to us human beings sometimes. Really. Well, maybe it really is though, I don't know.
I don't trust love much anymore. Though I want to, but I can't.
Trying to accept the fact at times is really a tough thing to do, especially when you're just alone on your own, you'll feel the worst.
And just when you're about to accept a relationship that you think that you'd be comfortable and loving in, you'll think about your past and everything, of what you've been through since your first.
Then you'll start to imagine way deep down, and ask yourself millions of questions.
"Will we last long together like married couples?"
"Will there be cold wars or quarrells that often?"
"Should we break up, will I still be what I am now?"
A million and one things that'll go through your head.
Thinking of it now never fails to give me the shivers, and I start re-calling the past suddenly.
Maybe it just ain't the right time to fall in love since we're all schooling.
I just don't know and don't wanna think about it now before I get a terrible headache.
Is it me or my imagination just? Fix you crap.