<body>

Trickling down. @ 20 May, 2009


As the song plays back repeatedly in my mind today, it reminds me of whether I'm loving the wrong person now. I feel so down and everything today. Since afternoon I've been like this already. I don't know what's wrong. Sitting in front of the computer only makes me cry silently. I don't wish to do this but I can't help it. It's just so painful to know that I love you, and you don't know anything at all. Maybe someday when you get a chance to read this, I might be gone, no one knows everything totally. I'm just afraid I'd fall into the wrong arms of a person whom I love so much and whom dosen't knows it at all. Even if you'd knew it, would you even give a hoot or something else? I doubt so huh. I just don't want anything wrong to take place now, especially when it's the streaming year and everyone's struggling freaking hard for their examinations. I don't wanna take the wrong move and then everything ends up screwed badly. I promise you I won't forget how nice and loud our laughters were, how I cried in front of you that day, neither will I forget our shared secrets together. Everything I'll remember. But I guess, this is just not the right time maybe. I don't know, I'm feeling very vexed right now, very very very vexed indeed. I don't know how to clear all these sorrows and unhappiness. Not really unhappiness, but just that somethings need explanation. Just like when you're deeply in love, it requires communication too. If time's gonna show it all, then I don't mind anything at all. I just don't want conflicts and quarells to surface at this point of time when everything actually seems so low. I don't want anything to happen, I'm crossing my fingers real hard, I'm praying real hard that nothing bad happens to us. Sigh.