<body>

There you'll be, love. @ 23 May, 2009

"Sometimes, I just want to find out what love is, that's all."

Ok, apologies for not posting yesterday, because I was out the entire day till late night.
School first alright? Then we'll talk about the shopping part later huh. :)
So, my results are all out, not too satisfied, not too disappointed, but just contented though.
I don't really expect much cos' I know I didn't put in my best effort for some of the papers lah.
Slacked throughout the entire day in class with the rest, talking here and there and everywhere.
I miss Nicole Sim alot ok! I was talking with her alot yesterday, alot of intervals throughout luh.
Never mind, we'll sit down and talk one fine day, right Nicole? Hahahaha.

Something happened during recess, but don't wanna talk about it lest trouble comes.
Then Form Teacher admin period was so damn hilarious.
I was writing on the whiteboard about some notices on behalf of Ms Boey cos' she was sorta talking to the class about the different forms that they have to hand in. And I didn't realise that part of my skin came off and it was bleeding till I closed the cap. What the lol.

End of school, and Mum called me after that.
Lunch @ Lorong 7 with Mummy & Uncle Simon because Dad's away to Bangkok already.
Then went over to Seasons View cos' Mummy needs to attend a short meeting there.
Meantime, I didn't wanna waste time so helped wash Uncle's car a little. Dirty lah ok.
Then Mum came and off we went. Uncle dropped us @ Tampines Mall and we went to look for Aunty Joyce & Aunty Pei Ni. :)
Shop shop shop shop shop, from shop to shop again, in and out and here and there and everywhere, like crazy like that.

High tea @ some Organicafe at the basement of either Tampines mall or Century Square.
We all got so confused lah ok. There's still another mall called Tampines 1, troublesome anyway.
Super shiok lah the food. Then because Aunty Pei Ni just came since she was @ her friend's shop when we were shopping. Shopping continues after that.
Few hours later, Glenn that gay gay gay finally arrive @ Tampines ok. Took so long leiz.
Walk walk walk, shopping all the way till 8:00pm.
Aunty Joyce husband came over and fetched us over to the temple. Waited for Mum till 10:00pm and then home. :)

And I just came home from Shopping, yes again! :D
Super shiok, but I am very super duper ultra mega sleepy right now, I'll sleep after this I tell you, seriously, my eyes are going to close anytime now. Lol.
I finally got my Love 101 CD already lah! I've been searching for it for a freaking long time already I tell you. Heh. Till here guys, I'll be back tonight, with photos! :)

bye.