"
Thank you so much my dearest friend."
Ok so yah, as mentioned in my title, thank you so much my dearest friend, :)
Thanks kelvin! :D
I think if you hadn't snapped the photos for me, I'd die horrible in tomorrow's art examinations.
Phew, thank god you were there, bus captain, heh.
Don't worry lah, I will tour Singapore with you on the buses during the Holidays ok?
And yeah, I'm down here trying my very best to rush out the preparation for tomorrow.
Stupid piece of shit, Art suck donkey balls please, I mean like, seriously lah ok.
It's giving us all such a hectic time. Morever, they gave us the paper so freaking late somemore.
How to complete in such a short time, wonderful lah teachers, too wonderful already, -'-
Making me so pissed off lah like what, I'm so ill yet I have to do this? Crap, full of shit I tell you.
Forget it man. Idiots.
There's school tomorrow, hahahahahahahaha.
2 hour and 30 minutes paper. You'll see the entire Sec 2 sleeping after 1 and a half hours later.
Trust me, It has always been like this so, get used to it can already, heh.
And oh, I changed my background to Batman! (: Love it soooooooo much ok.
I better go rush out the preparation and stop crapping here now.
bye.