Nicole: HUH ! , what i abit sot up there , what what , not happy is it . hahahahah assholeeeeee
My reply : Whoa, so fierce huh you. Heh. Me got asshole okay! :D
kerry: ehh..then never reply my 'taggs' luh.. like that luh...i spammed you again i tell you..hee
My reply : I one shot reply yours only mah. Because you never ONE BY ONE mah, teeheeeee.
kerry: hmm... should i spam? nah.. later you cry uh.. then lee shi yuan kill me uh..
My reply : Spam until you happy lah. Siao. What has that got to do with Lee Shiyuan?! You siao uh.
kerry: ehh i spammed nicole blog also le leh?
My reply : You bad bad ah spam Nicole! Hahahahaha.
kerry: happy mah?
My reply : Happy for what? You seriously siao leiz! :D
kerry: oppss i accidetally spammed again..sorry luh i did it on purpose..opps typo luh
My reply : Yayaya, you and your accidentally also cannot spell properly! Haiyo.
kerry: i go liao luh.. later you cry.. buaizz...ehh MUST REPLY 1 BY 1 HOR!
My reply : Hahahaha, your mind siao already, seriously. I won't cry one lah goondo. I am replying one by one now right?! Haiyo!
kerry: not...heh.. i spam uh..haha joking luh..
My reply : You are spamming me already what, what joking! Aiyo!
kerry: ehh i ot cartoon kay! i human! i can move i can walk i can talK!.. wait cartoon also can move, can talk , can walk.. aiya! wateva luh, blahs!
My reply : You cartoon and human, the same lah dey.
Nicole: walao , i dammm bored , tmr then i spam you ( :
My reply : Heh, hahahhahahahaha.
me: u got 28/100 for lit ah?! jiayo!
My reply : Hahaha. Whoever you are, I didn't get 28/100 anyway. But I'll jiayou alright. Thanks for tagging anyway! :)
kerry: ehh..never reply mt 'taggs' bomb you uh!
My reply : I'm replying them now what! Wahlao, I bomb your house ah I tell you!
Chee Hao: LOL ur chinese finally pass

congratz
My reply : Hello! Yeah, thanks ah! :D
Llebby <3s: Yoyos ! Cool babe ! Oh ya ,must tel me what happen yupps ! (:
My reply : Nah lah, I not cool lah ok. Hahahahahaha, okokok.
Meeeenda♥: Tagged la k !
My reply : Thank you love!
Y, ♥: Secretmate! Haha, lovelove. Lol, relink thx (: Anyway, i've relinked you love. So now, its your turn to relink me

My reply : Secretmate! <3 heh, loev you too okay! Will relink asap, yeah.
Nicole: aiseh aiseh miss me worworwor.
My reply : I don't miss you then miss who? Heh.