<body>

sweaty feel. @ 06 May, 2009

"Just go bang that particular wall and die straight away."

Anyway, hello.
The quote above is random so, yah, nothing much about it lah, heh :)

So, today paper was ok, I lost a bloody 4-5 marks question, what the abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz.
I really got pissed off because Mrs Tan apparently did not teach us that topic and it bloody hell had to came out for Mid Year Examinations Paper 1, fix the teachers lah!
Just what is wrong with their brains and system? -.-
Can't they just wait for the Final Year Examinations then post that question to us? Fix please.

Ok back to the topic where I was previously.

So the paper took us only 1 hour, and it was already enough to kill all of us.
I finished, and left 10 minutes, so I of course, went to sleep lah, :)
Then the bell rang, idiot. I was the nearest to the bell in my whole class, the unlucky one lah.
Cos I'm sitting right at the back, which is the last one, number 6. Screw.
Then went down to the canteen, hahahaha.
I spammed Anjali's camera with millions of photos, ok no, just tens of them only, heh.
I spammed Shiyuan, and he spammed me with so many unglam shots can! :(
Then I went to spam Anjali.
Terence came and spam everyone at that table, including Muhammad & Stallon & Vanessa.
Super funny lei.

Left school with Shiyuan, Chee Hao, Ashu & Anjali.
Then off to Interchange, sat one whole round, on the bus super funny lah.
Then accompanied Ashu & Shiyuan top up ez-link card, and then Home sweet home. :)

Tomorrow I gotta wear full uniform, that Shiyuan will laugh, I bet.
But anyway, what's so bad about NPCC Uniform? Chio what, right Ching Na? :D
Heh.
And we are suppose to wear them till the examinations are over.
Thank god I only have one paper tomorrow, but it takes 1 hour and 30 minutes.
I'll be bringing my jacket still, cos it is so freaking cold at the back, seriously hello.
And then I don't know already, lol.

I am so tired, sigh.
6 papers down, 8 more papers.

God, faster let time fly by quickly now, this is the perfect time, heh. :)

bye.

I am so freaking tired of everything. Especially that matter.
It's been bothering me for like I don't know how many donkey years already lah.
Fuck lah, I said I wanna concentrate on my examinations and studies and not this!
I don't wanna bother about this anymore, seriously.
I've got no more time to lose now.
Stop imagining things that are not true, It's giving me such a bad time.